Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808B PLUS Can't connect USB

Hi, hope you can help.

Got an MK808b plus, that I'm trying to connect to my PC. I tried connecting my mk808 on a few different PC with different windows system on them and I always get the following message (See attachment). MTP USB Device FAILED. Is there a driver that i can download or something? Getting very frustrated.

Thanks

Tonic
    Attached Files

Hi Tonic_3Mendo ,

u need "Rockchip Drivers 4.4" , search & download over big G .

What about MTP Mode in Settings well right selected ???

Please report

gefattern

Comment

Thank you gefattern. Installed the "Rockchip Drivers 4.4" and still getting the same message. When you say MTP Mode in settings. Can you elaborate on that? not sure about what to do.

Thanks

Tonic

Comment

Hi Tonic_3Mendo ,

what Android Version Do u use ? & Windows ?

Did you already connected the Device when it is off , try and report ,

some Devices only install when Device is off .

If this not works , please look under Storage or USB ( connect to PC )

in the 3 dots Menu if a Mode is selected .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Hello @TONIC_3MENDO,

The MK808B Plus is an AMLOGIC DEVICE with S805M CPU.

For the Driver Windows is looking for that is the Media Transfer Protokoll Driver. Look -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Transfer_Protocol
          You need the USB Burning Tool that will also Install the needed Drivers. Download here --> http://www.freak-tab.de/neomode/USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8_x86.rar
          So and for the Burning a new Firmware unpowered the Device press the Reset Button and insert USB Cable.

Neomode

Comment

Hi to both ,

i tought it was RK , hope this helps him out .

Thanks Neomode

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Hi neomode,

Downloaded and installed your burner. Then plugged the MK808b plus. Then windows is trying to install the proper driver. Getting the following message…''Installing device driver'' and then back to that same message ''Device driver was not successfully installed''. MTP Usb device failed.

I’ve attached a picture of the MK808b plus setting if it can help. I just want to restart everything or make it factory setting.

Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tonic ,

please test USBDeview maybe something wrong while installing with this you can uninstall all USB

Entries and reconnect , run as Admin . Use G for more Info about it .

What about this Rom ( if available ) :

maybe it helps

gefattern
                Last edited by gefattern; 08-15-2017, 19:25. Reason: added a Link

Comment

Hi gefattern,

Ok, I think I got a connection. Running now the USB burning tool, But I don't see my device.

Actually, not sure anymore what I need to do. Can you give me the steps that I need to follow?

So far this is what I have
                  USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8 (But for some reason, my device does not show up)
                  MK808B Plus_111k4_6212_20150513.img

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X