Scishion v88 rk3229 build MV2.20170524

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scishion v88 rk3229 build MV2.20170524

Hello, I am new to this awesome community, Id like to share with you this rom that came with my box, I do really like , its android 6.0.1 and updated, hope you all like

Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

---------Tutorial----------
    the firmware is a a uncompress backup that I made with rkdumper_104, to install it, you can use Rkandroidtool v1.37.

1.Download the files.
    2.open rkandroidtool and right click on the white space just below the list (loader, etc..).
    3. Select "load config" and click on "config_8.cfg" (uncompress build mv2.20170524 android 6.0.1 scishion v88.rar) and a list of items should appear but the path of the file could not be correct so to correct it you have to click on the right white part after the path column and search for each .img file (parameter, uboot, etc..) and click on them to correct the path.
    4.make sure parameter,uboot,trust,misc,baseparamer,resource,ke rnel,boot,recovery,backup,cache, metada,kpanic and system are checkmarked.
    5.use a toothpick or something small and large enough to press the button that is inside the av port on the box and connect a usb to usb cable to the USB-4 port of the v88 box and to the usb port on your computer . Found RKandroid loader message should appear on status bar below the list window ( for this to work you must previously install the drivers for the box on your computer )
    6.click on run button and let it finish.
    7.connect hdmi cable and power supply, let it run, if it restarts on loop unplug powersupply and then press the button inside the av port , connect the power supply and keep button pressed until android recovery appears ( just after android logo disappears) and select "wipe data/ factory reset" with the remote, keep OK button pressed and select "yes" on warning message. On the same menu select "wipe cache partition" and also click "yes" on warning message, then, select reboot system now on the same menu.

disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage that it could cause to you tv box, this information is for educational purpose only, this method has been tested on two tv box without any issues.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

I flas this ROM just like you said, but I do not get this home menu page like yours.., and on boot there is only message Android is upgrading..., and everything is like on my old ROM.(with all installed apks I have).., but one thing is now corrected - resolution under HDMI setup is like it supose to be.., 1080p/60hz...or 50hz..., so my/Box problem is corrected....

Maybe I had to use EraseIDB button before flashing...to get this flashed....,..... and what is with "loader" and "parameter" - this was not checkmarked...
    Last edited by sappy; 09-20-2017, 18:45.

Comment

Originally posted by omendez3580 View Post
      Hello, I am new to this awesome community, Id like to share with you this rom that came with my box, I do really like , its android 6.0.1 and updated, hope you all like

Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

---------Tutorial----------
      the firmware is a a uncompress backup that I made with rkdumper_104, to install it, you can use Rkandroidtool v1.37.

1.Download the files.
      2.open rkandroidtool and right click on the white space just below the list (loader, etc..).
      3. Select "load config" and click on "config_8.cfg" (uncompress build mv2.20170524 android 6.0.1 scishion v88.rar) and a list of items should appear but the path of the file could not be correct so to correct it you have to click on the right white part after the path column and search for each .img file (parameter, uboot, etc..) and click on them to correct the path.
      4.make sure parameter,uboot,trust,misc,baseparamer,resource,ke rnel,boot,recovery,backup,cache, metada,kpanic and system are checkmarked.
      5.use a toothpick or something small and large enough to press the button that is inside the av port on the box and connect a usb to usb cable to the USB-4 port of the v88 box and to the usb port on your computer . Found RKandroid loader message should appear on status bar below the list window ( for this to work you must previously install the drivers for the box on your computer )
      6.click on run button and let it finish.
      7.connect hdmi cable and power supply, let it run, if it restarts on loop unplug powersupply and then press the button inside the av port , connect the power supply and keep button pressed until android recovery appears ( just after android logo disappears) and select "wipe data/ factory reset" with the remote, keep OK button pressed and select "yes" on warning message. On the same menu select "wipe cache partition" and also click "yes" on warning message, then, select reboot system now on the same menu.

disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage that it could cause to you tv box, this information is for educational purpose only, this method has been tested on two tv box without any issues.

2G de ram and 8 rom ?

Comment

Working...
      X