Firmware aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20170809

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20170809

Make sure you update the firmware. I have 2 different versions of the H96 Pro Plus box and suffered the same problem on both. Both boxes had DDR4 ram and the Q9377 board. I updated the firmware, moved the antenna outside the box, added an old computer fan on top to cool it down and cut the extra 2 usb ports open with a dremel tool. The box works great now.
    I see a new firmware release has been made for these boxes dated 20170809 I'm using one dated 20170802. Both are linked to somewhere in these forums.

Here is the newest one I found
    https://mega.nz/#!ZTIGWABC!xgkGFOrWL...8XYdisAlwcb2WY

aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20170809.img
    Last edited by trebor; 08-21-2017, 21:20. Reason: Moved and named for ease

Comment

Is there a changelog on any of these firmware updates?

I updated my stock, perfectly working h96 pro running Android 6.0 to Android 7.1 (using aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS-KDMC_mac-20170619). Now my h96 pro has issues going in power off mode. Now my TV box has a problem if h96 pro has been turned off for extended period of time (days) it will sometimes no longer respond to the remote control POWER ON button. It just stays turned off and does not respond to the IR signal. At this point I need to unplug the power adapter from the device and plug it back in to get it to work again (at which point I can use the remote POWER on to power ON and OFF the unit).

Anyone else have that problem problem? And does anyone know if this new release fixes that issue?

Comment

I went ahead and updated to aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20170809.img over the weekend.

Seems to run better than using aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS-KDMC_mac-20170619.

Have not had enough time pass yet to see if the POWER ON/OFF issue is resolved, but I have noticed other improvements with video playback.

Comment

Originally posted by morty421 View Post
          Is there a changelog on any of these firmware updates?

I updated my stock, perfectly working h96 pro running Android 6.0 to Android 7.1 (using aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS-KDMC_mac-20170619). Now my h96 pro has issues going in power off mode. Now my TV box has a problem if h96 pro has been turned off for extended period of time (days) it will sometimes no longer respond to the remote control POWER ON button. It just stays turned off and does not respond to the IR signal. At this point I need to unplug the power adapter from the device and plug it back in to get it to work again (at which point I can use the remote POWER on to power ON and OFF the unit).

Anyone else have that problem problem? And does anyone know if this new release fixes that issue?

I have the same problem with H96 + someone solved the problem???? Turn on only by disconnecting and connecting the power plug ((

Comment

when watching videos in HD on youtube do not appear as white pixels pixels or colors as spots?

Comment

Same for me with the new Box, if i go to droid settings and then to Power Off then the Box go of but i can't power in with IR.
              next problem, if i install super SU , the Box will Crash and then Go to Bootloop.
              The Last Rom can't installed , on 95% USB Burning Tool give me a Error message.
              I have sell many Alfawise H96 Pro Plus Boxes all in my friends but now i must find a new one for selling.

Comment

Working...
              X