Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW BOOT LOGO ARTWORK FOR SUPELCELERON ROMS - ARTWORKED BY ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW BOOT LOGO ARTWORK FOR SUPELCELERON ROMS - ARTWORKED BY ME!

Hi Guys!
    I am pretty new to FreakTab so thought I would introduce myself! My name is Dan and I am a designer by trade and work with some very big companies in the world of design. My main job is designing eyewear for high street retailers however, I am often contracted to create/design artwork for different industries but mainly retail and advertisement. Anyway! I am so in ore with
    superceleron SCV2-ATV ROM so much that I decided I would create a professional and current-looking boot screen for his hard work and efforts in creating such a beautiful ROM not only that, Supelceleron mentions in his change log for SCV2 that he has added extra little bits to get the 'true feel' of AndroidTV so I thought HEY! I can contribute to the AndroidTV experience! and therefore present this boot screen! please let me know if you want to use it or if you want me to make any amendments to the boot screen - I can supply in any picture format needed (bmp, jpeg, png etc). I am not sure how to compile it into a boot.img so I will leave it to the more tech savvy!

I hope you guys like it!

Thanks!
    D.

P.S - I AM IN BY NO MEANS KNOCKING THE WORK OF tattman65 FOR THE WORK ON THE ORIGINAL BOOT ARTWORK!!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by danielelek90; 08-23-2017, 12:32.

Nice but thinking Black Droid my favorite.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      Nice but thinking Black Droid my favorite.
      Now you can have both!
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Nice.... Powered by Super Celeron nice line.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi ,

what about an nice "Freaktab" Bootlogo .

greetings gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
            Hi ,

what about an nice "Freaktab" Bootlogo .

greetings gefattern
            Can do that too! If you upload the original FreakTab logo here (preferably in PNG or AI format) I will create the boot logo for you!

Comment

Hi ,

thanks , but i have no S912 Box only a not used QBox , it was only an Idea , more like "for every made Rom here" . A general one , for Dev. they can

choose to take it .

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Sure! No problem. Can do that as well! I'll make one and post it back here for devs to use if they wish!

Comment

Nice, keep coming, i think i will use one in my VIM2 rom

Comment

Ace! If you want a different colour scheme just let me know what colours you want and I will put it together for you! superceleron

Comment

I post cool boot that can inspire lol...

Comment

Originally posted by danielelek90 View Post

Can do that too! If you upload the original FreakTab logo here (preferably in PNG or AI format) I will create the boot logo for you!
                        Ray will send you something for this soon

Comment

Originally posted by danielelek90 View Post
                          Ace! If you want a different colour scheme just let me know what colours you want and I will put it together for you! superceleron
                          one red and one blue, of both droid dummys

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

one red and one blue, of both droid dummys
                            Here you go! One red and one blue! I have also made a generic one for FreakTab - inspired by the recents eclipse events in the states! BMP versions can be downloaded from my DropBox link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yctaz1lsz...Ct6sxbnua?dl=0
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
                            Last edited by danielelek90; 08-24-2017, 12:48.

Comment

superceleron can you compile a logo.img update for the GT1 ULTIMATE SCV2-ATV DDR4 for both colours please? I don't know how to do it and it's racking my brain!! lol. Original .img attached.
                              Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

Working...
                              X