X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change power button option standby to power off in my box

Hi,
    I buying this product from gearbest It's working smooth

today by mistake I change power button option standby to power off in my box, now my box not start, no power button found in the device,

can you please help us how to power up this box.

Regards
    Manoj K. Chauhan

I don't have this box. Does the remote not turn on the box? Have you tried removing power cable, wait a few seconds and reconnect power cable?
    I am not sure I understand what you mean.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion, now it working 

Comment

Glad you got it going. :-)

Comment

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. I'm still learning how to navigate forum have learned much from ready all post and want to say thank you as this is how I was able to unbrick my box previously when I tried installing RootCloak. Came to start up the box the following day when I came from work and the box was unresponsive I thought my H96 pro + bricked again.

I proceeded and flashed the box 4 times successfully 100% and finally found out that flashing worked and the unit is only powering up from USB port on the unit. Is there a software fix for this problem? or other solution

Background on the unit:

- I was only able to have the unit detected by the computer after I plugged in power cord would not get detected by my computer using USB port cable only.
          - The unit has a faint blue light when connected to the power cord that blinks will not respond to the controller to turn on.
          - will turn on automatically when I connect to the USB port on my computer and blue light turn on correctly and does not blink have connected to HDMI system loads normally.

Any help would be greatly appreciated new to cutting the cable cord first box.

Thank You

Comment

I changed it one time, but now I can't find it anymore. Anyone know where I can find this option?

Comment

Working...
            X