Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How i can identify my H96+ Pro 32/3 from Gearbest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How i can identify my H96+ Pro 32/3 from Gearbest???

How i can identify my H96+ Pro 32/3 from Gearbest to flash it??
    Is SCV4A , SCV1A, SCV3A , SCV2 ?
    After freezing i flash it with these aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170509_pm.rar , but no i am looking for NON ROOT ROM.

Thanks

You need to open it up to check for ddr 3 / ddr 4.

Comment

Originally posted by lambrakisjohn View Post
      How i can identify my H96+ Pro 32/3 from Gearbest to flash it??
      Is SCV4A , SCV1A, SCV3A , SCV2 ?
      After freezing i flash it with these aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170509_pm.rar , but no i am looking for NON ROOT ROM.

Thanks
      Yes opening the box will allow you to identify the RAM and WiFi.

If you also look at the opening posts for some of the custom firmwares you will see the word unrooted specifically mentioned, so a good chance of finding one to suit your particular flavour of box.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

First I am apologising as I may be posting this message NOT in the proper place.I would require some brotherly assistance of learning HOW to remove the top cover of H 96 PRO (not + plus) with 4 USB 2,0 ports ( 2 on each side). An SD card got stuck inside the sd card slot, I have utilised several methods and with no successful result. I deduce the SD card might have gone deeper inside with no way for removal with a sewing needle. My last exercise to remove the gone astray SD card would be to open the top lid cover if at all possible. If anyone had a similar probllem, please give a short tuto . Thanks in advance. kwabh

Comment

Originally posted by kwabh View Post
          First I am apologising as I may be posting this message NOT in the proper place.I would require some brotherly assistance of learning HOW to remove the top cover of H 96 PRO (not + plus) with 4 USB 2,0 ports ( 2 on each side). An SD card got stuck inside the sd card slot, I have utilised several methods and with no successful result. I deduce the SD card might have gone deeper inside with no way for removal with a sewing needle. My last exercise to remove the gone astray SD card would be to open the top lid cover if at all possible. If anyone had a similar probllem, please give a short tuto . Thanks in advance. kwabh
          Hi ,

so you have the Stock Version of the Amilogic Box S912 2/16GB , is this correct ???

I am not sure , but i think i saw , that this Boxes only can opened from the side with the

Ports , somewhere here and on YT i think discribed . Look here :

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

hope it helps , good luck / gefattern
          Last edited by gefattern; 09-25-2017, 20:10.

Comment

Hi Gefattern , Thanks for your reply. I do not understand what 'STOCK VERSION' means. My box is a H96 PRO CPU 912 Ram 3.0GB-- ROM 16 Gb.

Because of the 16GB ROM, I wanted to insert an SD Card to increase capacity to 32 GB. It stuck inside. Must have entered the wrong angle .When I

wanted to remove it, there is a probability it has gone deeper inside . Because of ' 2 USB ' port opening on each side and at the back the Ethernet and hdmi

port openings, this is blocked on the 3 sides . I will visit the YOU TUBE site you have recommended and will see whether it will bring more light. rgds

Comment

Hi Gefattern, One detail I have omitted to mention so that it will permit you to detect the model of S 912 octacore == the TOP cover lid are not 90*,but

rounded corners . the size of the box is 12 cms x 12 cms. When power ON, the blue LED light surrounds the 4 sides of the top cover. The youtube

site shows the S 912 octtacore H 96 with 90* angles around the 4 lid corners.

Comment

Originally posted by kwabh View Post
                Hi Gefattern, One detail I have omitted to mention so that it will permit you to detect the model of S 912 octacore == the TOP cover lid are not 90*,but

rounded corners . the size of the box is 12 cms x 12 cms. When power ON, the blue LED light surrounds the 4 sides of the top cover. The youtube

site shows the S 912 octtacore H 96 with 90* angles around the 4 lid corners.
                Hi again ,

first "StockVersion" only means not a "Pro" or "+" , but that is not really important ,

did you get your SDCard out and the Box open , what about Pictures of Box and PCB ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi,

I've opened mine and I can't identify what to use from SuperCeleron's firmware. Have a look at the picture below

Thanks.

Cheers,
                  V
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

i have the same version. it came with wisdom firmware i didnt try to change it because of lack of testing on this box. i had to'remove the top label and change the heatseek with a bigger to handle the box to a moderated temperature 65 to 75 heavy loaded.

the firmware is stable . only impossible to change the launcher that support wall paper. crash....

Comment

I also have the same PCB
                      Is this a PCB fit any superceleron rom?

The Microsoft launcher works properly, just manually select wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by bakara View Post
                        I also have the same PCB
                        Is this a PCB fit any superceleron rom?

The Microsoft launcher works properly, just manually select wallpapers
                        WoW!!! Thank you!!!! Only launcher that works on H96 Pro + !!!
                        Only with bug on wallpapers

Comment

thanks bakara for the tips.
                          anyway i didnt test any other roms on this box. afraid to brick it. i didnt find any people that tried another rom for a wisdom

Comment

Could You tell me which exactly is my H96 Pro+? I believe it's DDR3 (Blue, as it has blue board and there is S32-V6(LPDDR3).
                            I just want to be sure before flashing Android TV Rom. I almost am, but almost is sometimes not enough when around new device.

And Could You tell me which H96 it exactly is​​​​​​? Wisdom as it's made around 20171008 (that's date on board)?
                            Last edited by ch3mn3y; 12-09-2017, 11:08.
                            ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by Kenobinai View Post
                              Hi,

I've opened mine and I can't identify what to use from SuperCeleron's firmware. Have a look at the picture below

Thanks.

Cheers,
                              V
                              Same here

Comment

Working...
                              X