Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yongf T95Z Plus 3G/32G - Minix Neo A2 Airmouse conflict.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yongf T95Z Plus 3G/32G - Minix Neo A2 Airmouse conflict.

Hi,

I recently received this device (Yongf T95Z Plus 3G/32G, Android 7.1.1, Build T5ZP1071) and immediately tried to set it up using my Minix A2 Airmouse as I knew that the supplied remote would be hopeless. This controlled OK but there was no sound until I pulled the dongle. From what I have out so far this is a known problem with the A2 and other similar devices using sound/voice control. I doubt there is a fix but if anyone knows otherwise please let me know.

I don't want to be lumbered with using the IR remote so any suggestions for similarly specified airmice? which are known to work, will be appreciated. (I have a Mele F10BT which I hoped might work with an Nvidia Shield TV 2017 which paired once or twice but now is discovered but won't pair. It wasn't worth paying to send it back to China - is there anyway it might be resuscitated?)

The T95Z seems a decent device but should I keep it or return it to Amazon?

Hope someone can advise.

Thanks

Depending on the hardware might be able to run Super Celerons new Alf firmware atv and standard. Is the wifi 9377?
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
    X