Guys help me with my MXQ Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
    OP can you clarify exactly what you want please.

From what I can see you bought a box that was rooted and then managed to do something to it in trying to unroot it, only to find some apps that did not work when routed, still do not work when unrooted.

From the screen pics you provided early on it seems that you have a working firmware, so doesn't seem like a usual bricked box situation where a new firmware is definitely required.

And from other text it seems that you are simply looking to find a way to fully unroot?

What were the Pay TV apps that you were originally trying to use but were prevented from doing so because of root?
    I need a working method to fully unroot. Though am going to try Kevin's method. But incase it fails. Then I should look to download stock firmware for the device. And I believe that should be able to wiped off previous config or su binary. Since am new to the site, getting file is really difficult for me. You won't be believe have been online for more than 12hrs. Still no solution

Comment

Thanks for the clarification OP.

Let me say right up that DSTV is a nightmare on just about every box and rooting isn't the only thing preventing this service from working, so realistically, I would right now call that almost a lost cause on these cheap Android boxes.

I can't say for sure about the Roku Sky App but with it having connection to Sky, don't be surprised if the same kind of situation exists as does for the DSTV app.

In other words, you might be in for a very steep uphill struggle and get no results at all.
      Someone got that done. That's was why am suprised. I even have the video here

Comment

Originally posted by kunl3gzy View Post
        Someone got that done. That's was why am suprised. I even have the video here
        Video of somebody getting it working you mean?
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Video of somebody getting it working you mean?
          Yeah he sent it to me. He told me he did unroot.

Comment

Can you upload the video to Youtube or somewhere where we can see it as it might give some clues.

Do you know what box he used to get it to work?

Comment

Can you upload the video to Youtube or somewhere where we can see it as it might give some clues.

Do you know what box he used to get it to work?
              It's a short whatsapp video showing the same box as mine loading and playing a channel

Comment

Originally posted by kunl3gzy View Post

It's a short whatsapp video showing the same box as mine loading and playing a channel
                If it is the same box then there might be an easy solution.

Ask him if he has TWRP recovery installed on his box.

If so then he can use this to take a direct clone of his box and install it on yours.

Then it just requires the account details changed and any other apps and settings that you prefer.

If he doesn't have TWRP then this video may be of interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBB3zbmpEIE

Comment

If so then he can use this to take a direct clone of his box and install it on yours.

Then it just requires the account details changed and any other apps and settings that you prefer.

Am not sure he knows anything about twerp lol. Let me check this video.
                  Moreover the unroot zip took me to device recovery where I saw android logo fallen.

Comment

Nice video for twrp. Hopefully you will point me to where I can download loads of custom rooms for my device and also stock one. Thanks

Comment

Please help me with a Full stock image of my device that is not pre rooted. I don't want a rooted firmware or Base. Please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                        Your topic is located here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ith-my-mxq-pro

Have a look through the s905 section for firmware with the same wifi chip as your device (I believe its a realtek wifi chip)

S905 sub forum http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-acemax-ott-ac

And take a look at the firmware section http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-roms-tools-ax
                        Please help me with a Full stock image of my device that is not pre rooted. I don't want a rooted firmware or Base. Please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin1341 View Post
                          The only difference I can is the wifi chip.
                          Do you have the original rom for your box if things go wrong.
                          Cheers
                          Kevin
                          Kelvin please reply to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X