Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help to integrate the Wi-Fi chipset into a ROM (MXQ Pro+) Android TV or Remix OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help to integrate the Wi-Fi chipset into a ROM (MXQ Pro+) Android TV or Remix OS

Hello everyone,

I come to you to get help to integrate a wifi driver into a ZIP ROM.

I explain to you. I own the box MXQ PRO+ 2GB / 16GB with the wifi AP6330 RTL8211f and I absolutely want to put Android TV on.

I found this ROM : http://konstakang.com/devices/nexbox_a95x/

The remix OS and the Android TV installs without problem in TWRP on the box however, I do not have Wifi.

Is there a compiler or someone who can help me to modify the ZIP ROM to integrate the Wifi AP6330 driver (I already have to find it also ^^)?

I feel that not many people have this box in pro + because there is no ROM developed for this model.

Thank you all for your help !

PS : Sorry for my english google translation ^^ I am French and I am very very bad in English.

Nobody has any idea? Or at least make a patch for wifi?

Comment

i have the same problem bro... not much help from experienced users, i guess we will need to figure it out by ourselves, what i did was to back up a working rom using TWRP and non working wifi Rom, then I restore the Boot partition only on the non working wifi Rom, the boot partition overwrites the System folder on the non working Rom, with the working drivers, and that way it Partially works, and I say partially, becuase, all the Bugs from the uglier Rom are also transferred to the nice Rom.
      We need to find a way to patch the Boot.img, I was able to extract the TWRP partition bkp modify it then repack it, but, when I restore the BPK or flash it throught the AntrolTool, the tv box doesnt boot anymore. and im stuck there.

I forgot to mention, there are some patched out there for other roms or wifi chips, Im also trying to replicate those for our device, that is, extracting the drivers and config fiels from the working Rom, and adding them to the non working one, the issue is that this patches had to be applied to the boot.img, otherwise they get overwritten.

please let me know if you figure it out. regards.

Comment

Working...
      X