W95(S905W) Android7.1 Box with 1/8G, 2/8G, 2/16G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blau View Post
    Frozy82: you are the best: it worked !!!
    Thanks a lot for your kind help

Big Thanks also to Trebor (it could be)

PS: nevertheless, i do'nt understand the use of the microswitch behind the little hole at the back of the device

Comment

I have always got that error to, you dont need to wait to plug the tv box, just wait for the sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozy82 View Post
        ok... try this

run usb burning tool
        file - import image
        click START..wait 2-3 sec.
        and connect TV BOX to USB

Comment

Hi everyone,

GOOD NEWS for French people!
          MOLOTOV application works like a charm with this firmware release (W95_703N0.img).
          Under the previous one (embedded within the shipped device), there were no image, only sound !!

Comment

Hi everybody,

Is it possible to install special recovery programms like CWM or TWRP in order to backup (clone) the whole machine ?

Comment

there is a way to install a new rom without erase data? Just unpick the erase data in the usb burning tool?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakimzinho View Post
                there is a way to install a new rom without erase data? Just unpick the erase data in the usb burning tool?
                Try this for flashing without erase.

1, Format TF card or MicroSD card to FAT32, and copy card IMG(***.zip) to root directory of the card.
                2, Insert TF card or MicroSD and enter to system.
                3, open "update&backup', select"***.zip" IMG which you keep on SD card, DO NOT SELECT "WIPE DATA" and "WIPE MEDIA", then click update.

This way also suit for other AZW made Amlogic TV box, like Mini M8S II, Mini M8S PRO, QII etc.
                Last edited by AZW; 10-19-2017, 09:42.

Comment

Originally posted by AZW View Post

1, Format TF card or MicroSD card to FAT32, and copy card IMG(***.zip) to root directory of the card.
                  3, open "update&backup', select"***.zip" IMG which you keep on SD card, DO NOT SELECT "WIPE DATA" and "WIPE MEDIA", then click update.

This way also suit for other AZW made Amlogic TV box, like Mini M8S II, Mini M8S PRO, QII etc.
                  IMG file for updating without erase data: https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/pe...KQY2GsVkoFVWD8

Comment

HELP.
                    TRIED ALL THE METHODS POSSIBLE AND MY DEVICE IS NOT RECOGNIZED ON THE PC
                    SHORTENED CABLE TO MAXIMUM. USING THE BACK USB PANEL
                    LOADING THE ROM WAITING FEW SECONDS AND NOTHING STILL

PC RECOGNIZE THE DEVICE FOR 3 SECONDS AND THEN IT DISAPPEARS SO NO CONNECTIVITY FROM THE DEVICE TO THE PC
                    EVEN TRIED WITH LAPTOP SAME RESULT

Comment

DIDNT WORK FOR ME ;////

MAYBE A VIDEO GUIDE ON YOUTUBE???

Comment

Any news about the update?

Comment

What is the supported HDMI output resolution? 720p_60, 1080i or 1080p_30?
                          The YouTube app supports 720p_60?

Comment

Originally posted by zezao View Post
                            What is the supported HDMI output resolution? 720p_60, 1080i or 1080p_30?
                            The YouTube app supports 720p_60?
                            HDMI supports 720P 50/60Hz, 1080I 50/60Hz, 1080P 50/60Hz, Youtube supports 720P.

Comment

All I did was install SuperSu and I started to get stuck at please wait. I have now tried every single thing you have said to flash my unit. It wont go into recover mode, my PC wont detect it when I plug it in. I even tried making a USB to install updates on the W95. Also after some serious searching found an old micro-SD which i flashed with the flashing tool and the latest software. SAME thing happens all the time: W95 tv box starts and goes to "Please wait". Now I have been trying to fix this for 7 hours straight practically waisting all of my friday. Can ANYONE please help me what the **** to do next? How can it be so hard to even get into recoverymode?

Excuse my anger, I am so exhausted after a full day of work and then another workday of trying to get this to work so i feel so frustrated atm. Please help me!

Comment

Originally posted by miosis View Post
                                All I did was install SuperSu and I started to get stuck at please wait. I have now tried every single thing you have said to flash my unit. It wont go into recover mode, my PC wont detect it when I plug it in. I even tried making a USB to install updates on the W95. Also after some serious searching found an old micro-SD which i flashed with the flashing tool and the latest software. SAME thing happens all the time: W95 tv box starts and goes to "Please wait". Now I have been trying to fix this for 7 hours straight practically waisting all of my friday. Can ANYONE please help me what the **** to do next? How can it be so hard to even get into recoverymode?

Excuse my anger, I am so exhausted after a full day of work and then another workday of trying to get this to work so i feel so frustrated atm. Please help me!
                                Exactly my problem. Box stuck on please wait after installing superuser.
                                please help!

Comment

Working...
                                X