SCV how i can identify ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCV how i can identify ?

Hi i m new... i want to know how i can check What version of ATv rom i have to install in my box... is 3/32gb... i read main board, but how i can check if is scv1 ,3 or 4 ? Thanks

Hi Everyone

I'am also new on this things. I also bought an AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 DD3 android version 7.1.1. and also I don't know which ROM shall I apply. how i can check if is scv1 ,3 or 4 and what this means.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Zede89 View Post
      Hi i m new... i want to know how i can check What version of ATv rom i have to install in my box... is 3/32gb... i read main board, but how i can check if is scv1 ,3 or 4 ? Thanks
      Hi to both ,

first SCV only stands for the Rom , like a Label or Name , Superceleron is the Developer , important is what kind of WifiChip and

DDR 3or4 Chips you have .The Numbers are only Infos to the Version of the Rom , because with every new Ver. more Errors and

Bugs are fixed , so the best is to us the latest Rom for best Performance .

I think there are already Roms for both Ver. of DDR , but not sure , for future Questions about the Roms please use the Topic of

the Rom . Better . greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
      X