H96pro Noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96pro Noob

Hello to all forum. Recently i bought a H96pro 3/32 from gearbest.. From the first minutes i bought was freezes.. I comunicate with gearbest and i installed a new rom.. I think is the same.. I have read to forum that, that box has heating problem. (What the solution for that? Also how can i install a new rom? I only intalled their rom and gave and a liceanse to use.. I can only install their rom and not onter the usb burind tool shows an error and the installation stops..Can anyone please help me here? Im from Hellas, sorry for my bad english and this is my first post.

@ Miyagki,
    Welcome to the fun.

​​​​​​​Small box runs hot...improper venting. Make sure it is not placed near any heat source, raising your China Box an inch or two will help with air flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyagki View Post
      Hello to all forum. Recently i bought a H96pro 3/32 from gearbest.. From the first minutes i bought was freezes.. I comunicate with gearbest and i installed a new rom.. I think is the same.. I have read to forum that, that box has heating problem. (What the solution for that? Also how can i install a new rom? I only intalled their rom and gave and a liceanse to use.. I can only install their rom and not onter the usb burind tool shows an error and the installation stops..Can anyone please help me here? Im from Hellas, sorry for my bad english and this is my first post.
      Hi ,

you mean you have a H96Pro+ (Plus) , is this correct ???

have a nice Day / gefattern

Comment

Yes yes That the Model. Thanasis you moderator. Thanasis

Comment

Working...
        X