Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX1 S805 - Help Please

hey all
    so i bought this a few weeks ago i decided to try change the firmware without backup first like an idiot rule 1 eyy ...

ill link it so you know what one it is https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini...SABEgLAc_D_BwE

i installed a firmware via SDCARD, there was no errors during the installation, but once it restarted i getting recovery mode .. and what ever i try to install now , i get mount error / recovery/last_install error

i have tryed about 4/5 different firmware from the net and they all say the same

has anybody had this error before if so how do i resolve it ?

what firmware should i use ?? it was on 4.4.2 when was working fine

any help would be muchly appreciated

thank you

------
    added
    ------
    so i know alot of them say there a certain make model etc but are different due to china's finest :P
    on the chip it is amlogic s805

does anybody have the img firmware file as all i can find is the SDCARD version i think i need the img file to do it via burning tool

tx1_etv SD update - is the zip i have , but i need img file
    Last edited by box3r; 09-19-2017, 19:45.

Resolved ... using unbrick method for amlogic usb burning tool + wifi issued fixed by using libreelec

Comment

Originally posted by box3r View Post
      Resolved ... using unbrick method for amlogic usb burning tool + wifi issued fixed by using libreelec
      Would you mind elaborating? I updated via SD card and wifi no longer worked. did you install Libreelec first then the SD card update? thank you for your time.

Comment

Working...
      X