Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help identifying my H96PRO+ box

hello everyone,

first time here and i am looking to see if i can get one of these ROMS working for my H96 pro 4K android box that has 3GB ram and 32GB of storage. i see many brands listed on this website but mine doesn't seem to have any kind of brand with it. i bought mine off of amazon a few months ago and the seller was ESTGOUS. I did open it up and on the board it says it has DDR4 ram but not sure which chip would be the wifi one i am guessing the one called fn-link. here is a link to a pic i took of the board

Image IMG 20170920 234853 hosted in imgbb.com

Originally posted by kholdstare View Post
    hello everyone,

first time here and i am looking to see if i can get one of these ROMS working for my H96 pro 4K android box that has 3GB ram and 32GB of storage. i see many brands listed on this website but mine doesn't seem to have any kind of brand with it. i bought mine off of amazon a few months ago and the seller was ESTGOUS. I did open it up and on the board it says it has DDR4 ram but not sure which chip would be the wifi one i am guessing the one called fn-link. here is a link to a pic i took of the board

Hi ,

first , the WifiChip is the one under the CPU (silver one) , where the Antenna cable is , i think it is the 9377 , but for sure

post the Info here , before you do anything . Here you can already read a hole Thread for more Info about your Box .

in Future , of course the Rom fits , you can ask all over your Box there .

ask if something is unclear / greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

first , the WifiChip is the one under the CPU (silver one) , where the Antenna cable is , i think it is the 9377 , but for sure

post the Info here , before you do anything . Here you can already read a hole Thread for more Info about your Box .

in Future , of course the Rom fits , you can ask all over your Box there .

ask if something is unclear / greetings / gefattern

thanks, i did check the system info with the CPU-Z app and it said something along the lines of 9377 but i will check again now that you let me know where to look for the wifi chip

Comment

thanks, i did check the system info with the CPU-Z app and it said something along the lines of 9377 but i will check again now that you let me know where to look for the wifi chip
        Hi ,

best to look on the PCB self , report .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

best to look on the PCB self , report .

greetings / gefattern
          hmm... i just opened it up again and i don't see any chip under ther silver fn-link one the info on the cpu (silver chip) is 8223sa-sr, f01012, 1702

edit: i think i found it there is a realtek chip on this board with model number RTL8211F
          Last edited by kholdstare; 09-22-2017, 00:42.

Comment

hmm... i just opened it up again and i don't see any chip under ther silver fn-link one the info on the cpu (silver chip) is 8223sa-sr, f01012, 1702

edit: i think i found it there is a realtek chip on this board with model number RTL8211F
            Hi ,

i am nearly 100% sure that you can use Supercelerons latest Rom for this Box , he makes great work .

Once more the Link to SC Rom :

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset

good luck / gefattern
            Last edited by gefattern; 09-25-2017, 20:41.

Comment

Hi ,

i am nearly 100% sure that you can use Supercelerons latest Rom for this Box , he makes great work .

Once more the Link to SC Rom :

good luck / gefattern

Â*

thanks, are there any good backup apps i can use as a failsafe?

Comment

thanks, are there any good backup apps i can use as a failsafe?
                Hi ,

for good BackupApps like TitaniumBackup you need "root" , best is to copy the hole

Android/data/obb Folder to your SDCard , same with Backup of any other App .

I use TB and EasyAppbackup + copy Folder to SD , hope it helps / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

for good BackupApps like TitaniumBackup you need "root" , best is to copy the hole

Android/data/obb Folder to your SDCard , same with Backup of any other App .

I use TB and EasyAppbackup + copy Folder to SD , hope it helps / gefattern
                  cool, the box is already rooted so i'll check these apps out

Comment

cool, the box is already rooted so i'll check these apps out
                    Hi ,

okay , good luck , ask , if something unclear .

gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

okay , good luck , ask , if something unclear .

gefattern
                      i had one question about titanium backup? will this make a full backup of the rom already installed on the android box that i can flash back if something goes wrong?

Comment

i had one question about titanium backup? will this make a full backup of the rom already installed on the android box that i can flash back if something goes wrong?
                        Hi ,

with TB you only can backup all User & System Apps and the data of them , to

restore after new flash (example) , for your needs you need TWRP Recovery .

Maybe you can make it over the internal BackupApp , not sure with that .

hope it helps / gefattern

Comment

I have the same wifi chip. Any luck finding a rom?

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

I have the same wifi chip. Any luck finding a rom?
                            Hi ,

did you try Supercelerons Rom , on his Box it works , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

did you try Supercelerons Rom , on his Box it works , good luck / gefattern
                              I don't want to stay without wifi.. So i haven't tried.
                              have you?
                              does the remote work?

Comment

Working...
                              X