No announcement yet.

Help to find the right firmware for MXQ 4k firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated on 27/11/2017)Q2 Pro, MXQ Pro Android 6.0 TV BoxÂ*Â*DownloadÂ*No wifi and lights are shifted blue is red. Works extreamly good on my MXQ PRO 4K 1/8 gb rk3229 (329q v3.0) Before with factory rom it freeze and restart all the time and now it runs perfect. The rom is rooted from start. Very pleased with this one. Network lan working for me so I don't care about wifi.Â*https://leelbox-tech.com/web/firmware

Comment

Originally posted by Rockabilly65 View Post
      Updated on 27/11/2017)Q2 Pro, MXQ Pro Android 6.0 TV BoxÂ*Â*DownloadÂ*No wifi and lights are shifted blue is red. Works extreamly good on my MXQ PRO 4K 1/8 gb rk3229 (329q v3.0) Before with factory rom it freeze and restart all the time and now it runs perfect. The rom is rooted from start. Very pleased with this one. Network lan working for me so I don't care about wifi.Â*https://leelbox-tech.com/web/firmware
      Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately my box now is bricked (I believe it has broken NAND), so I should first find how to unbrick it and then try this firmware! Anyway, my board is 329q v2.0, but if I find how to unbrick it, I'll try it for sure!

Again, thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by DS-1 View Post

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately my box now is bricked (I believe it has broken NAND), so I should first find how to unbrick it and then try this firmware! Anyway, my board is 329q v2.0, but if I find how to unbrick it, I'll try it for sure!

Again, thanks a lot!

Comment

Thanks a lot for the reply.

My problem is that now my board goes in MASKROM mode without shorting any pin and the firmware flashing stops immediately, showing the "IDB Fail" issue. Usually, this board goes in MASKROM mode shorting two pins while connecting it with USB to PC.

Comment

Originally posted by DS-1 View Post

Thanks a lot for the reply.

My problem is that now my board goes in MASKROM mode without shorting any pin and the firmware flashing stops immediately, showing the "IDB Fail" issue. Usually, this board goes in MASKROM mode shorting two pins while connecting it with USB to PC.
            Can you flash this one? rk3229_6.0_box_MX4N_SSV6051p_SpecTek_flash-update_20170405
            I did that and the box starts but stops on android boot. I then dowload my saved imgages one by one except stock system.img, then it booted and was an V88. After that i could try any firmware knowing that I could go back to this solution. If you didn`t backed up yours I can give you mine to try.
            You could also try this if anything else wont work
            Attached Files

Comment

Can you flash this one? rk3229_6.0_box_MX4N_SSV6051p_SpecTek_flash-update_20170405
              I did that and the box starts but stops on android boot. I then dowload my saved imgages one by one except stock system.img, then it booted and was an V88. After that i could try any firmware knowing that I could go back to this solution. If you didn`t backed up yours I can give you mine to try.
              I have to thank you a lot, you're amazing!

In the past I've tried a solution like yours, but without success.

I don't have ant backup of a working rom foto my box and unfortunately It can't be flashed with ant rom now, i should First find a way ti unbrick It.

Comment

I've tried this method with the ROM you posted (https://mega.nz/#!h3gkgCTK!apouetsDz...eIfrhGZjLD4peM) and it doesn't work: Rockchip Development Tool v1.7 gives me the "layer 2-1-1 download boot fail error".

Now I'm downloading the other ROM you talked about (rk3229_6.0_box_MX4N_SSV6051p_SpecTek_flash-update_20170405), but I think the result will be the same.

EDIT: I don't know how and why, but having connected the box for a long time to USB port made the difference: I've tried again the Rockchip Development Tool v.17 method and it starts to erase the block first and then to flash the ROM!

I'll let you know if, after flashing it, it will works!

Thanks again!!!

Comment

Ok, with this ROM (https://mega.nz/#!h3gkgCTK!apouetsDz...eIfrhGZjLD4peM) my board was unbricked, but it doesn't start, like so many other ROMs I've tested thru the months.

It gaves a strange bootlogo image (with some points on it), red led and nothing else.

The only ROM that works for my box is this one: https://mega.nz/#!99oUya6I!OSXh6G70a...GYGstr0jFv1z84 (it is a ROM from a MK809IV key), but wifi and lan don't work.

Rockabilly65 , can you please help me?

Comment

Working...
                  X