Clear All

Originally posted by trebor View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1504078566527562.jpg
Views:	2838
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	672988

Main Features:
    ● 2GB DDR3 + 16GB eMMC / 1GB DDR3 + 8GB eMMC, you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them
    ● It runs on the Android 7.1, which is stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
    ● 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
    ● A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
    ● 2.4G offers a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
    ● HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV

Gearbest
    How did you open it? Could you make a short tutorial teaching how to do it? My SD card came into the TV Box, I do not know how to get it out.

Comment

Forget it, I got it.I opened it.

Comment

Hi, I'm waiting to receive 2 SNES USB controllers , and maybe I'll instal Raspberry Heatsinks , i think it's gonna be fun
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by tiagorasia View Post
          Hi, I'm waiting to receive 2 SNES USB controllers , and maybe I'll instal Raspberry Heatsinks , i think it's gonna be fun
          I was wanting to do the same thing. Could you answer some questions? Where did you get this cooler you're using? The circle cut into the lid of the TV box was perfect, how did you do it? Could you post a picture without the tape over the part where the power cables were welded? Does the fan still spin when you turn off the TV box?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

I was wanting to do the same thing. Could you answer some questions? Where did you get this cooler you're using? The circle cut into the lid of the TV box was perfect, how did you do it? Could you post a picture without the tape over the part where the power cables were welded? Does the fan still spin when you turn off the TV box?
            Hi

Cooler + rubber feet I got from a broken/old notebook.
            I used a 1-1/2 drill bit
            the tape its just for test, I'll soldering
            there is a USB unused port (see image)
            Yes, still spin, this board its full time powered , I need to unplug to stop fan
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by tiagorasia View Post

Hi

Cooler + rubber feet I got from a broken/old notebook.
              I used a 1-1/2 drill bit
              the tape its just for test, I'll soldering
              there is a USB unused port (see image)
              Yes, still spin, this board its full time powered , I need to unplug to stop fan
              Thanks a lot!

Comment

Can someone help me? I'm trying to update two of my W95 boxes to 706N0 with USB Burning Tool and when I start the process, it doesn't do anything. I have updated several Amlogic boxes before using the same method.

I am using a USB A to A cable in the port closest to the flash card slot. I start the update, plug the USB cable in while pressing the reset button and nothing happens.

The first time I plugged the box in, windows recognized it and said it was setting it up. The Blue LED is on etc., so it seems like the box is recognized, but the flash process does not start.

Edit: nm ota found the updates.
                Last edited by rahzel; 05-19-2018, 02:49.

Comment

Anyone tried MAGISK or other firmware?

Comment

Only found W95_705N0.img

Guess My box was on W95_708N0.img or W95_706N0.img

Anyone can supply latest .img file? I would like to go back to stock..

Comment

found @4PDA: https://dfiles.eu/files/y0shif8pk

It is latest W95_708N0.img

Comment

Netflix and Kodi work only with 720p and not with 1080p. Does someone know how to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                          Netflix and Kodi work only with 720p and not with 1080p. Does someone know how to fix this?
                          Simply buy a certified device

Comment

Use FTMC instead Kodi...

Comment

Hi, I have a problem with the w95 tv box, I updated the firmware and then it froze, when I connect it it stays in the beginning when a blue background comes out with the letters saying 4k..., it stays there, I tried to put it in factory mode with the reset button, but it doesn't work, it stays the same, you know how to solve that problem

Comment

Did anyone flash Android 9 on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X