H96 MAX No Sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 MAX No Sound?

Friends at home I use tv Samsung LE37C530F1W LCD tv, H96 Max device box Android 7.1.2 version. As I pulled out of the box and no playing with the setting I tried, but I couldn't get the sound in any way. HDMI cables with a different cable this experiment I am suspecting did. The result is the same.

Moreover, it is a different model apparatus LCD TV using HDMİ cable to both. No device problem. ...

H96 MAX with my taking a different satellite device bring together I came home. I upgraded my tv software and I'm back to factory settings. When I brought with me the other I tried both HDMİ cable satellite device. The result is perfectly normal, no problem.

H96 MAX is the same problem when I try to tie. Image, but there's no sound again.

Originally posted by sasmaz View Post
    Friends at home I use tv Samsung LE37C530F1W LCD tv, H96 Max device box Android 7.1.2 version. As I pulled out of the box and no playing with the setting I tried, but I couldn't get the sound in any way. HDMI cables with a different cable this experiment I am suspecting did. The result is the same.

Moreover, it is a different model apparatus LCD TV using HDMİ cable to both. No device problem. ...

H96 MAX with my taking a different satellite device bring together I came home. I upgraded my tv software and I'm back to factory settings. When I brought with me the other I tried both HDMİ cable satellite device. The result is perfectly normal, no problem.

H96 MAX is the same problem when I try to tie. Image, but there's no sound again.
    Hi ,

for more Info , read here :

and here are many Infos , but i think you must flash a new Rom , best CostumRom .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

sasmaz : I had the same issue....connected the H96 Max (7.1.2 android version) and got no sound when I selected "HDMI bitstream" as my audio device.

De-selected all 3 audio options and finally I began getting sound (i.e. stereo down-mix) on my LG TV....I'm just using built in TV speakers at the moment.

Must be some kind of bug in the current firmware...

Comment

Working...
      X