Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen box 2 firmware stock needed????

Hello to all
    i need your help, i have bricked my android box Zen box 2 (s912 2gb) i look everywere for a firmware, i try to flash with many .img without succes, here is my last chance to alive my box,
    i have no more acces to android recovery, just i can connect to pc with USB_Burning_Tool, iget bis 7% and block, ithink wrong software,
    please help me
    thanks a lot for any help

ps: sorry for my bad english, i am french

edit 29.09.2017 for gefattern:
    here i make foto from mainbord
    wifichip is Q6330 s912 2GB RAM/16GB ROM
    here is link to the box
    http://www.mygeekinabox.com/2016/10/...-prix-zen.html

Mainbord picture HD

Attached Files
    Last edited by burimek; 09-29-2017, 15:33.

Originally posted by burimek View Post
    Hello to all
    i need your help, i have bricked my android box Zen box 2 (s912 2gb) i look everywere for a firmware, i try to flash with many .img without succes, here is my last chance to alive my box,
    i have no more acces to android recovery, just i can connect to pc with USB_Burning_Tool, iget bis 7% and block, ithink wrong software,
    please help me
    thanks a lot for any help

ps: sorry for my bad english, i am french
    Hi ,

for better help , we need more Info , best good Pictures of both sides of the PCB ,

what Wifichip , how many RAM/ROM , if you flash a wrong Rom , you can brick your Box .

hope it helps / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

for better help , we need more Info , best good Pictures of both sides of the PCB ,

what Wifichip , how many RAM/ROM , if you flash a wrong Rom , you can brick your Box .

hope it helps / gefattern

hi thanks for quick reply, i need the good firmware, i try to flash with other firmware with usb burning tool, bei 1% fail, try another 4% try another get to 7% and fail,
      i check the communication,usb pc driver all is ok
      i dont understand why????

ps:
      edit, i have found friend have same box, same packtage and all, how can i make a backup(extract image) from this friend box to have a .img to flash in my box with usb burning tool, i look for tutorial without succes!!!
      Last edited by burimek; 09-29-2017, 20:18.

Comment

Originally posted by burimek View Post

hi thanks for quick reply, i need the good firmware, i try to flash with other firmware with usb burning tool, bei 1% fail, try another 4% try another get to 7% and fail,
        i check the communication,usb pc driver all is ok
        i dont understand why????

ps:
        edit, i have found friend have same box, same packtage and all, how can i make a backup(extract image) from this friend box to have a .img to flash in my box with usb burning tool, i look for tutorial without succes!!!
        Hi ,

i am not sure , but i think with ADB and has not every AML Box a BackupApp ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

any help to flash this box please, or any tuto how to extract the firmware from another box,
          thanks in advance for any help

Comment

anyone can me try to help me to umbrick this box????

Comment

Working...
            X