A bricked HD18 V2.22 aml8726-MX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bricked HD18 V2.22 aml8726-MX

originally came in with a @9 startup logo, nothing else.
    Tried the Matricom rescue, sd wih the HDDGURU burner, again, Matricom logo stuck.
    Tried another, cant remeber, but, aml8726 HD18 compatable, and now got a black screen, unable to sd rescue, with any other rescue firmware or method!.

I do not need to push the reset button when connected to various versions of the Amlogic burning tool, I get HUB connected, strange?
    But, when trying to burn with various firmware, the tool stops at 2%DDR with this messege:

[0x10105002]Romcode/InitializeDDR/Read initialise status/USB Control setup error

and remains in a loop! . I have tried to Maskrom, shorting pins 5 and 6, no change! Tried different USB cables, and USB sockets, to no vail

The box does not show up as a connected device on My Computer (Windows 10), but I get a sound that it is connected.
    The box is not detected by other tools, like Moboro, Airdroid, Phoenix Suite,Iroot
    The World Cup drivers are installed !
    When the box is connected only with USB, not the power supply, the blue light is on and get a sound as if connected, without resetting the reset switch.

Any comments please ?
Working...
X