Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with H96 Max and HEVC live stream

Hello everyone!

I've recently bought a H96 Max, comming from a Mecool BB2 Pro, and it's a real power house.

The only problem is that I just can't play 1080P H265 HEVC live channels from my IPTV stream.
    They play just fine on my smartphone and my Samsung smarttv using SSIPTV or any other, but I can't play properly on the H96 Max.

There's only sound and 1 image frame appears on the screen every 3 seconds.

I've tried SC rom using Android 6 and 7.1.2 and the original rom, no success.

I've bought a 5v 5A power supply, still no success.

It is known that lowers specs boxes can actualy play those streams, like the new Tanix TX3 Mini.

What could be happening? I really like this box and want to keep it!

Thanks in advance.

HI haraferraz , i tried it with SmartIPTV and it works fine, also 2160p no complications. I've the 7.1 from SC installed.
    I dont know but maybe its a codec problem. you can try to install the vlc app for its codecs

Comment

Some talk about it here

Needs better firmware still waiting
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Well, I don't understand why I can play downloaded HEVC videos but not my live stream with the same specs.

Comment

Originally posted by memo20 View Post
          HI haraferraz , i tried it with SmartIPTV and it works fine, also 2160p no complications. I've the 7.1 from SC installed.
          I dont know but maybe its a codec problem. you can try to install the vlc app for its codecs
          Was that streams HEVC H265?
          I'll try with SmartIPTV.

I already tried with ProgTV, Perfect Player and Kodi (FTMC), no success.

Comment

Originally posted by memo20 View Post
            Hello!

Just tried with SmartIPTV and nothing. =/

Comment

Working...
            X