Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone familiar with this tv box manufacturer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone familiar with this tv box manufacturer?

In my search for deals on tv boxes I stumbled on this company listed on Alibaba

They seem to produce all kind of boxes of the brands we are familiar with, but under OEM.

They for example produce the H96+ pro, as well as the Tx92 ( Tanix?)

The question is if this is a company that produces for many brands, as i think that is a real possibility in China, or simply the number 1 knock off producer?

I contacted them initially for the Beelink M18 that is listed on their website, but they were quickly to respond that this box has been discontinued for some time already, and this can also be verified as such on the major box sellers sites.

So that gave me actually some confidence that they are genuine manufacturers, because if they were selling knock offs, they would still produce the M18 of course.

I look forward to your comments

So I have been talking with them for a few days now, and can get those TX92 cheap, like $45 for the 2/16Gb and $58 for the 3/32Gb

Asked them also for some pictures from the pcb and they send me these.

When I compare them to the pictures in the Vorke Z6 and the Tanix TX92 thread, they look all identical and I can't see any different components.

I also notice on Aliexpress that there are at least 5 different brands selling the very same TX92 box, and all around the same price, so would you think that it actually also is the very same box and that the brand will not make a difference?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Working...
    X