Cant play games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant play games

Hey guys i need some help i have a h96 pro+ and im trying to game on it. Im connecting my ps4 controller thru bluetooth and it connects im also using a wireless keypad like a ii8. Now when i start a game it says click something and i Cant click nothing i try to even use the mouse on the ii8 and it wont click. Now if i was on my phone i would click the start with my finger but i cant get up and touch my tv to start it lol. How can i get past this to be able to play these games? I looked into droidmote but i have to buy the server part and it said it had to be root which im not sure if my device is rooted i think it is idk.
    H96 pro+ 3gig/32gig android 7.1

Originally posted by Gamer86
    Hey guys i need some help i have a h96 pro+ and im trying to game on it. Im connecting my ps4 controller thru bluetooth and it connects im also using a wireless keypad like a ii8. Now when i start a game it says click something and i Cant click nothing i try to even use the mouse on the ii8 and it wont click. Now if i was on my phone i would click the start with my finger but i cant get up and touch my tv to start it lol. How can i get past this to be able to play these games? I looked into droidmote but i have to buy the server part and it said it had to be root which im not sure if my device is rooted i think it is idk.
    H96 pro+ 3gig/32gig android 7.1
    Will an Xbox controller connect to it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Im not sure i dont have xbox controller the ps4 1 connects but i have to get past the screen that requires me to touch it to get into settings to enable gamepad

Comment

Hmm.. Was there not a app called "tincore keymapper" on freaktab/xda ?
        that might work

Cheers

Comment

Ill look see if its their

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer86 View Post
            Ill look see if its their
            Hi ,

you can use the "Key Mapping Function" of the Sixaxis App .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X