Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecool KI Pro VITMOD-ATV (Android TV 7.1.2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool KI Pro VITMOD-ATV (Android TV 7.1.2)

Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot (2).png Views:	1 Size:	96.7 KB ID:	698159Click image for larger version  Name:	device-2018-01-01-101922.png Views:	1 Size:	337.8 KB ID:	698158VITMOD-ATV 5.0 (release)
    • Android TV 7.1.2 and Neutrino

Click image for larger version  Name:	vitmod+1.png Views:	1 Size:	332.3 KB ID:	678687

http://vitmod.ru/forum/index.php
    Last edited by garnik_a; 01-01-2018, 06:27.

What about Netflix? Works in HD like the M8S PRO+?
    With the wideline L1 that comes with the ki pro would be posible, isn't it?

Comment

Does it work on BOX S905X not you?

Comment

Can anyone confirm that if Netflix 1080p will work on this Rom?

Thanks.

Comment

I installed this ROM and it is AWESOME. Congrats for the guys responsible for it. I just want to give my feedback to help to improve it.

I noticed that Netflix won't run (it crashes when open it). I tried Netflix-ATV too and the same happens. Anyone else with the same issue?

Also, you should include DTV app which is easy to use and to setup.

I had to return to Superceleron's ROM because I need Netflix, but I will definately consider returning to this ROM when it gets netflix 1080p.

-

Comment

Just bought this box, so you extract the .zip to a USB and use the local update app? (Came from Enigma2 to never using Android box or even phone)

Comment

Got it working, though a few things.

How do you get TVHeadEnd working (EDIT: just realised BoxIP:9981) , and also there seems to be Sleep/Wake issues. I will put the box into sleep mode and it will freeze with no video output when I try wake it back up.

Comment

VITMOD-ATV 5,0
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Does this image work for the combo version s2/t2/dvb-c ?

Could you implement MAGISK? I faced issues with apps recognizing root ...

Comment

Working...
                  X