[ROM] Stock T95U Pro 7.1.1 AP6255 Wifi 2/16GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Stock T95U Pro 7.1.1 AP6255 Wifi 2/16GB

This is A stock Android 7.1.1 firmware image for the T95U Pro with the wifi chip ap6255 2/16GB, I have tested it on my unit using the USB method and it runs fine, I got this image from my box provider Although it states it is for wifi chip AP6255 it has many drivers in the wifi folder, as I have said though I have only tested it on a T95U Pro with AP6255 wifi, trying it on a Box with a different wifi chip is done at your own risk.

After testing I reverted back to Magendanz GT1 Android TV Nexus Rom as I hate the default sunvell launcher.

Enjoy.

Download Here

Is possible to use Magendanz GT1 Android TV Nexus Rom on T95U PRO 2/16 first version? The front clock works?

Comment

Unfortunately the clock does not work when using the gt1 rom

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by force9da View Post
        Unfortunately the clock does not work when using the gt1 rom

In your opinion Magendanz GT1 is better than Superceleron One's? I use librelec but in some cases i need android to use some apps...

Comment

It's just a matter of preference, I use the gt1 rom because I prefer Android TV over the default Sunvell launcher, also the gt1 rom is nougat while supercelerons is marshmallow. I would say that supercelerons is the more stable ROM though.

Comment

Working...
          X