Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alfawise A95X R1 Box maybe is dead ?

Hello friends
    I did not find a topic in which to have something that can help my problem, and it is precisely:

I have A95X R1 TV Box 1 / 8gb RK3229 who worked without a problem before yesterday, and now he does not want to go anymore, the power is working, I measured the voltage which is exactly 5V but the lamp of the player does not turn on there is no power. I was disconnected from the contact I ran again but without success he did not make any indication that he was going to be dead is completely dead.
    I would like to say that I have not changed firmwares I have used it as it was purchased by Gearbest about 5 months ago.
    He's always been out of contact and I'm using it very little about 40 hours no more.
    I opened the player to see if there were no hardbacks inside but it was not like a new one, I measured again the voltage on the board and there was also a normal power supply inside, there was a button that I thought was probably a reset, I tried with a few different variants but without success .

I think there is no guarantee anymore and can not do anything about it, you are my only hope for this can you hellp me please ?

Thank you and best.

No one can help ме ?

Comment

Originally posted by bra4eda View Post
      No one can help ме ?
      Hi ,

first do you know how to flash ??? , we need Pictures of your PCB ,

good Quality , nearby , both sides , please answer / gefattern

Comment

Working...
      X