Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

little freeze in all video

Hello all,

I send this message because my H96pro 3/32Go firmware original q201_9377-userdebug 08/2017, have some litle freeze when I play video (all type and résolution) with kody or you tube.
    I have little freeze (0,1s) but regulary all 2 or 3 seconde.
    I don't understand for what ....

Could you help me ?

Originally posted by arcofsin View Post
    Hello all,

I send this message because my H96pro 3/32Go firmware original q201_9377-userdebug 08/2017, have some litle freeze when I play video (all type and résolution) with kody or you tube.
    I have little freeze (0,1s) but regulary all 2 or 3 seconde.
    I don't understand for what ....

Could you help me ?
    not running the r-tv s10 firmware are you?

that firmware freezes and stutters the mouse and video's all the time even though the board looks the same as a h96 pro+ board
    i put it down to a slight hardware difference

then yesterday i picked up an mxq pro (s905) off gumtree (uk craigslist) for £5
    and that thing lagged all day long in the same way and it turns out the firmware is made by the same people skykrin

then on googleing the ota server domain for the skykrin builds there are talks about them scamming people and such

ro.build.user=foxluo
    ro.build.host=skykirin2

i suspect there's a very well burried trojan in these firmwares (and i dont mean in the preinstall folder i mean its actually embedded into the os somewhere as i do a good job of cleaning the system partition out on any firmware i run)

once i changed to acemax firmware on the mxq pro firmware all the mouse stutters and video stutters stopped

Comment

Working...
    X