Polaroid PTAB7XC with Elektrik 703C image - Cant delete empty home screen

I have like 3 empty home screen

I tried several things but I can't delete them

any ideas ?

Originally posted by PTAB7X View Post
    I have like 3 empty home screen

I tried several things but I can't delete them

any ideas ?
    Which launcher are you using? I'm pretty sure with APEX and most launchers there is a launcher setting for the number of screens...

Comment

Originally posted by jtintle View Post
      Which launcher are you using? I'm pretty sure with APEX and most launchers there is a launcher setting for the number of screens...
      Pretty sure is the "original" one...i didnt download any "launcher" and i have no intention to change it

I tried to pinch and resize...it doesnt move

I tried to push 1 our 2 finger...only give me the option for wallpaper but no trash can or "delete"

Comment

Jtintle's right-it 'is' apex launcher, and I believe you change that in the apex settings, although I don't remember the specific place at the moment.
        https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
          Jtintle's right-it 'is' apex launcher, and I believe you change that in the apex settings, although I don't remember the specific place at the moment.
          Any idea ?

Comment

Any idea ?
            yup. go to 'apex settings' then 'homescreen settings' then 'manage screens'

Comment

yup. go to 'apex settings' then 'homescreen settings' then 'manage screens'
              Is this already built-in with the custom image ?

I have no software named "Apex"...neither locally or coming from my Google account

Dunno what to do at this ?

Comment

Is this already built-in with the custom image ?

I have no software named "Apex"...neither locally or coming from my Google account

Dunno what to do at this ?
                Apex launcher is the homescreen, where you place icons, widgets, etc. go to your programs folder and look for apex settings

Comment

Apex launcher is the homescreen, where you place icons, widgets, etc. go to your programs folder and look for apex settings
                  I went to Parameters, then Applications, i have check all apps and no "apex" there

Comment

I went to Parameters, then Applications, i have check all apps and no "apex" there
                    Ok, then try to go to all apps, then open up the menu button (three vertical dots on top right of screen in the 'all apps' screen). you should see the 'Apex settings' there.

Comment

Ok, then try to go to all apps, then open up the menu button (three vertical dots on top right of screen in the 'all apps' screen). you should see the 'Apex settings' there.
                      I went to all apps
                      I pushed the 3 vertical dot...mine are in the bottom in the menu bar with volume, back...

it give me :

"Managed applications" who send me directly in parameters/applications section where it show all installed apps
                      "System Parameters" who send me directry in the tablet setting

thats it....

Comment

I went to all apps
                        I pushed the 3 vertical dot...mine are in the bottom in the menu bar with volume, back...

it give me :

"Managed applications" who send me directly in parameters/applications section where it show all installed apps
                        "System Parameters" who send me directry in the tablet setting

thats it....
                        And you're *sure* you have my ROM and not the stock ROM? If you have mine, I'd reflash cause it doesn't sound like Apex Launcher's running and/or working properly.

Comment

And you're *sure* you have my ROM and not the stock ROM? If you have mine, I'd reflash cause it doesn't sound like Apex Launcher's running and/or working properly.
                          Yes i used : Elektrik Custom PMID703C_A

The original ROM doesnt have any Google Play/Store Service. If you tried to install manually the APK, it just crash.

With your custom ROM Google Play/Store Service works flawlessly, so that's why i'm sure i used your custom ROM

I will try to reflash and see

Comment

Yes i used : Elektrik Custom PMID703C_A

The original ROM doesnt have any Google Play/Store Service. If you tried to install manually the APK, it just crash.

With your custom ROM Google Play/Store Service works flawlessly, so that's why i'm sure i used your custom ROM

I will try to reflash and see
                            I didnt reflash yet and i want to be sure, i'm not the one who is confused

My hardware is : PTAB7XC

Current ROM installed on it is :

• Modified Stock:

PMID703C/PTAB7XC([ICS] Modified Stock-See notes in original thread

This version is ultra stable and works fine with Google Play (compare with the original Polaroid ROM which dont include and crash if you try to add the APK manually because is not root)

So, did APEX is installed in this version PMID703C/PTAB7XC([ICS] Modified Stock ?

If not... that's why i dont see it any option for deleting my empty home screens

Comment

I didnt reflash yet and i want to be sure, i'm not the one who is confused

My hardware is : PTAB7XC

Current ROM installed on it is :

• Modified Stock:

PMID703C/PTAB7XC([ICS] Modified Stock-See notes in original thread

This version is ultra stable and works fine with Google Play (compare with the original Polaroid ROM which dont include and crash if you try to add the APK manually because is not root)

So, did APEX is installed in this version PMID703C/PTAB7XC([ICS] Modified Stock ?

If not... that's why i dont see it any option for deleting my empty home screens

Nope! As I stated, the only thing the modified stock does is add google play and complete SU. Elektricity ROM for the 703C is the only one with Apex Launcher

Comment

Working...
                              X