Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice device witha lot of features.............

Comment

Great device,
      it would be perfect close to my tv :-)

Comment

Time for replacement. 5G Wifi, Android 7.1, HDMI 2.0, I am covered!

Comment

It looks like an excellent S912 box; lots of connections, ethernet, qualcomm wireless (libreelec), widevine, etc.

Looks well made with a nice big heatsink over the chip - even the serial ttl headers are visible.

I'd love to get my hands on it! =D

Comment

I'd like to get one because I'm looking for the best device that offers such powerful specs at a reasonable price.

A little story to make it special. For the last few months, I have been struggling with my health - especially my spine. In result, I got a surgery to fuse my bones in my lumbar spine. Currently, I'm lying in bed watching my S905 device overheating. You can make my life better and bring back the smile to my face!

I even wrote a poem to celebrate this event!

When the day was cloudy and the rain started to fall,
            I opened Freaktab to dig like a mole.
            Android Box - I surely need one.
            But go find it - it's completely not fun.
            Tronsmart, Beelink - pick up the name,
            It's Meecol that really matter in the game!
            Amlogic S912 CPU, 3GB of RAM,
            And what's important - 16GB of NAND!
            Those vivid colors, streams without lag,
            I completely lost the willing to nag!
            Freaktab and Gearbest - consider for a while,
            Send me this bad boy and make me smile!

I hope that you enjoyed my piss poor poetry. That was my first attempt, so sorry for my English!
            Have a good day!

Comment

Howcool! I am a real HW freak and would love to give the Mecool a good spin! Excellent design if you ask me and it might just be the ideal candidate to push to my friends and family (pre-provisioned by me) as their legacy RPI. 4k support and with CEC makes this very appealing to me.

Comment

I want ONE...thanks...Gearbest and Freaktab....

Comment

Hello everyone,

I would like to win this Box, to do several things that I can not do with a simple TV, like go to Youtube, Facebook, FTMC, Email, surf the Internet or even play games .... etc.
                  I would be very happy to win this great machine!
                  Thank you very much for this opportunity.
                  Be happy.

Comment

Very nice device. I have always wanted to be able to try one of these devices. It would be a great gift for my Christmas. It means a lot to me because I would have some great entertainment for families and friends this Christmas knowing the I can't afford it now

Comment

I'd love to win because my two kids monopolize the TV in the living room with my GT1 Ultimate. I have a fire stick on my basement TV, but my wi-fi is wonky at best in the basement, so there is some connection loss. With another box in the house, I could hard wire it, and they could be in our basement in the area that we have set up for them there.

Comment

Hi. This is really great device. It has nice design, and great cooling solution. It is very powerfull ofcourse. Amlogic S912 is amazing but cheap CPU. Also, DDR4 making this device much stronger and faster. Bluetooth v4.1 and WiFi dual band are great features also. GPU Mali-T820MP3 will give you great gaming experience, and 4K/3D videos will play nice and fluid. I realy want this box

Comment

I would like to win this box because the specs sound great and need a new fast box!

Comment

Hello first post here and immediately for giveaway​​​​​

Why i want this box, i have old raspberry pi 1 with 256mb of ram and running kodi on it but since pi is so old and slow i'm in process of buying new android box and since monye is allways short im hopping if i'm lucky enough to get one of this 3 box's to finaly have one good device to watch my media collection

Comment

The reason why I could need this Android Box is simple. My Computer is broken at the moment and I have no replacement yet. It is special to me because I never had a Android and IT would be my first device with Android 7.

Comment

Please enter me in this give away contest.I like this new Android Box, MECOOL M8S PRO TV Box Android TV Box, due to great wonderfull specification like,
                                Processor: Amlogic S912,CPU: 2.0GHz,Octa Core,GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3,WiFi Chip: QCA9377 ,ARM Cortex-A53,Core: and RAM: 2G,3GB
                                Please Enter me in this contest

Comment

Working...
                                X