Kingbox K3 (S912) - Looking for custom rom for my device, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingbox K3 (S912) - Looking for custom rom for my device, please help

This android box i found on amazon doesnt seem to be very popular but i have it rooted with TWRP recovery but cant find any compatible roms, i can use some assistance please. Any information is appreciated.

Images of inside.

Last edited by allstar1397; 11-18-2017, 22:40.

bump

Comment

Post some photos of the board and Wi-Fi chip not much anyone can say if they don' have some idea of what the board and Wi-Fi is.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

as in open the box up? any easier way or app that can gimme that information? sorry as i am new to the android box scene but am pretty handy in android rooting and such.

Comment

here are the images, If someone can identify the wifi chip and board that would be appreciated. If you cannot read anything i can provide it for you. I would just like a android 7.0 custom rom that wont end up breaking the device please.

Comment

Looks like the wifi chip might be: AP6335 with and amlogic s912 cpu. Any compatible roms that might work out there?

Comment

Can anyone help me find the motherboard name? It;s the only part im missing.

Comment

Here is the firmware for this box: https://mega.nz/#!ZQ1yAJTC!4xwHU_32g...tGV_1yIFHBw_Mg

Comment

what is the firmware for exactly? What i wanted was a custom rom that would be compatible, maybe like a android 7.1 rom. Like this (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndard-ultimate)

Comment

Well as you said it is not a common android box, I believe it has an AP6335A wifi/BT Module with an Amlogic S912 processor? Ive never seen that combination before, you might be hard pressed to find roms for that combo. Mostly ive seen S912 with either AP6255 or QCA9377.
                    Last edited by androidbill; 11-22-2017, 22:42.

Comment

so would i technically be safe if i flashed a rom that supported both, without my motherboard being a factor?

Comment

Working...
                      X