Upgrade my tablet from Pipo M9 Pro with KastyROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade my tablet from Pipo M9 Pro with KastyROM

I have a Pipo M9 Pro (RK3188) with a KastyROM.
    The WiFi is starting to get a bit flakey, and the battery life is getting shorter by the day.

I'm a bit out of touch so I am hoping someone can recommend a tablet (and ROM).
    I use the Pipo tablet mainly for web browsing, watching movies and playing simple games. Although if it was more reliable/powerful, I would probably expand it's use to more powerful games and programs.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Nordo View Post
    The WiFi is starting to get a bit flakey, and the battery life is getting shorter by the day.

I use the Pipo tablet mainly for web browsing, watching movies and playing simple games. Although if it was more reliable/powerful, I would probably expand it's use to more powerful games and programs.

Hi ,

already Month ago my M9PRO was landed to the trash , best to buy no PIPO again ,

we all know that they dont look to much after Quality , bad GPS / Wifi Problems ... ,

before this is not change better not , maybe a Teclast / Lenovo or Cube , hope you

will find the right one with good CPU & GPU / good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

already Month ago my M9PRO was landed to the trash , best to buy no PIPO again ,

we all know that they dont look to much after Quality , bad GPS / Wifi Problems ... ,

before this is not change better not , maybe a Teclast / Lenovo or Cube , hope you

will find the right one with good CPU & GPU / good luck / gefattern
      Thanks gefatten
      I have heard about Cube (iWork10 Ultimate) but don't know anything about Teclast.
      My daughter has a Lenovo IdeaPad 100 running Windows 10.
      She is not very happy as there is not enough storage room to even do normal Windows updates, unless you have a fair bit of computer knowledge - which she doesn't.

Comment

Hi ,

hope you can find the right one , there are so many different Tabs , good luck / greetings / gefattern

Comment

one of our developers here made alot of pipo roms . have you searched our site and found them yet ?
          freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Just to narrow it down a bit :-
            I would prefer a 10" screen or bigger.
            Reasonable battery life.
            Not interested in Windows 10 (dual boot).

gefatten has recommended Teclast or Cube.
            However the reviews/comparisons I've seen appear to be of superceded models.
            BTW, is www.cube-tablet.com the manufacturer's web site, or is it just an onseller?

Does anyone else have any recommendations or can separate the Teclast and the Cube?
            And which model would suit my requirements?

Comment

Hi ,

i have a Cube T7 , still on 4.4 , the Problem is that this Tablets not really have a good Update or

CostumRom Support .

Did you already looked for Reviews on YT for Cube and Teclast Devices ??? , thats what i shall

do to get a better Overview . Not sure if the Link is manufactors Page , u can ask , better buy your

Device , where many People buy .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post

one of our developers here made alot of pipo roms . have you searched our site and found them yet ?
                For years I used several RileyROMs from Randy in my Pipo.
                But the last one I tried to used didn't appear to work very well with my Pipo, so I swapped to a KastyROM which worked quite well.
                However, the Pipo tablet is showing it's age and is getting a bit flakey.
                So I am now looking at upgrading.
                Hence my original post.

Comment

For years I used several RileyROMs from Randy in my Pipo.
                  But the last one I tried to used didn't appear to work very well with my Pipo, so I swapped to a KastyROM which worked quite well.
                  However, the Pipo tablet is showing it's age and is getting a bit flakey.
                  So I am now looking at upgrading.
                  Hence my original post.
                  Hi ,

i still have a new M9Pro Battery here , not needed anymore .

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i still have a new M9Pro Battery here , not needed anymore .

gefattern
                    Thanks gefatten.
                    My wife had a Pipo as well.
                    Her battery died and I bought a new one and fitted it.
                    But then a few months later the screen wouldn't work properly, so I am ready to move on.

Comment

Working...
                    X