t95n problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t95n problems

today my t95n went off and when i turned it back on it launched with the memohi screen and then it said memo launcher has stoped i tried to do a reset but the reset button does not work at one point i held it in for 10 minutes and it still did not go into recovery mode any help would be appreciated

Originally posted by bobdog231 View Post
    today my t95n went off and when i turned it back on it launched with the memohi screen and then it said memo launcher has stoped i tried to do a reset but the reset button does not work at one point i held it in for 10 minutes and it still did not go into recovery mode any help would be appreciated
    Hi ,

a Restore must be done over Settings , not over the Reset/Recovery Button , with him you can only get

into Recovery , if you have one , 10 min is too much only few seconds to reach Recovery .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

i will try to upload a video, i cannot get into settings as soon a the box turns on after the boot screen it immedately says (unfortunitly memohi has stopped) it will not go into recovery using the tooth pick method

Comment

sorry video would not upload
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

the one that says image one is when i start the unit then the screen goes to image 2 no way to reset or recover

Comment

Working...
          X