H96pro+ brick how to fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96pro+ brick how to fix

Pomógł mi mój ceglany telewizor. Było tylko niebieskie światło. Światło po uruchomieniu oprogramowania USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8_x86.
    Więc teraz nie mogę przesłać niczego. Jeśli ktoś wie, co zrobić, aby pomóc
    Być może jest coś wspólnego z nano flas. Resetowanie nie działa. Mam to, co mam w pudełkach telewizyjnych H96Pro + 3gb DDR3 Cpu Amlogic S 912 okta rdzeń ARM cortex -a53.
    Nand Flash H26M64103 EMR
    Pomóż, jak wiesz, co robić, bo cegła pozostanie za pudełkiem z telewizorem
    Przepraszam, tłumaczę z google, jestem z Polski

Helped my brick tv box. There was only a blue light. Light after software has been started USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8_x86.
    So now i can not upload anything. If anyone knows what to do help
    Maybe there is something to do with nano flas. Reset does not work. I have what I have TV boxes H96Pro+ 3gb DDR3 Cpu Amlogic S 912 octa core ARM cortex –a53.
    Nand Flash H26M64103 EMR
    Help as you know what to do otherwise the brick will be left behind a tv box
    Sorry i'm translating from google i'm from polish

Comment

try power and usb plugged in and use usb burn tool.

Comment

I think that my bootloader does not work and how to write something like that if it worked then I know what to do reset nothing nothing works only candles in blue

Comment

to like in pc bois

Comment

how bootloader restore usb to work

Comment

looks forward to the guy who knows what's going on

Comment

I have such a memory Nand Flash Sk hynix H26M64103 EMR in this box tv and I can not find any where the legs should be short. I searched google and did not find. If anyone knows I will be grateful. Only resetting pins in memory of my box can liven up everything else does not work.

Comment

I listen to a photo of a plate
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I have such a memory Nand Flash Sk hynix H26M64103 EMR in this box tv and I can not find any where the legs should be short. I searched google and did not find. If anyone knows I will be grateful. Only resetting pins in memory of my box can liven up everything else does not work.

Comment

touch them all it wont hurt..until you touch/short the right ones..

Comment

Like all of them, only the proper ones do not joke freely

Comment

I'm waiting for someone who has already done something like this and knows what to do to reset it. The hardware is good because it worked until I uploaded another ROM

Comment

Originally posted by poland2035 View Post
                            I'm waiting for someone who has already done something like this and knows what to do to reset it. The hardware is good because it worked until I uploaded another ROM
                            Though I'm a newbie I'll try to offer some help. My box I thought was also bricked and I couldn't boot. But I was still seeing the blue led light on during boot up but was not strong light (just a blue light not strong enough). By changing the charger (with another 5V 3A) the blue light became very strong and there I realized that the charger was damaged (the stock charger is a very cheap one with B class capacitors inside that can burn very easily with a simple thunderstorm if plugged in). Then in order the box to be connected via the USB Burning tool with my laptop or PC I followed the instructions in a video I saw in YouTube of how to bridge (short out) 2 consecutive pins of a chip in motherboard inside. Very simple steps - just experiment in our Box to find the right pins (not the same one as in the video). And voila - the Box was connected - and managed to flash the FW and after boot up normally. Last advice. You must have the absolute right FW file for your own box - as all boxes not accept same FW file even if they look exact same specs. Depends on the maker of the chip/motherboard. My correct FW was the one dated 26/08/17 for H96 Pro+. I suppose you must experiment there with other FW files if one is not flashing and you see 100% complete message. Good Luck. Imagine I made it that I'm a newbie.
                            This is the video with the tutorial I followed : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkKgvx7f1vQ

Comment

Working...
                            X