X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
    something wrong with both those zips ?... first one is not a folder.... and second needs decrypt
    Re-uploaded AndroidTool v2.52 and Driver Assistant v4.6
    Unzip with 7zip.
    https://mega.nz/#!5Yd3xICT!KbnJBcoUR...FkIGH8iNO76MU8

Opening post updated to use AndroidTool v2.52 instead of v2.42 for v1.6 ROM.
    Last edited by mo123; 07-04-2018, 06:28.

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    something wrong with both those zips ?... first one is not a folder.... and second needs decrypt

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    older version 1.5 fine... so if def something not right with 1.6
    Try flashing with AndroidTool v2.52
    EraseFlash then Upgrade
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Also install the new drivers
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    older version 1.5 fine... so if def something not right with 1.6

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    i got hdmi plugged into tv as im updating... and nothing out of box... no sign of life

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    did eraseflash... but not getting any boot mo ?
    After EraseFlash then flash normally with Upgrade.
    Leave USB, Power still plugged in for 10 minutes then remove and plug into the tv.

Or if possible while flashing have the HDMI plugged into a tv next to the PC to see the boot process directly, it will show a spinning wheel erasing and then the bouncing balls.

Leave a comment:

• m1pnk
    replied
    did eraseflash... but not getting any boot mo ?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    For flashing v1.6 ROM
    You must do 'EraseFlash' then 'Upgrade to flash with AndroidTool v2.42 or later and wait 7-10 minutes after flashing before pulling out the power and USB cables.

Leave a comment:

• bylderup
    replied
    OK. I had a download of your 1.5 FW Version made some days ago.
    Installed it. V 1.5 is running.
    Maybe it was my fault. With Version 1.6 I waited about 10 minutes, then plugged USB cable and power off, reconnected to TV and powered on.
    This time I only removed USB cable after 10 minutes and plugged HDMI cable and LAN cable in, but didn´t power off.
    But I will wait now until you took a look on the new FW.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by bylderup View Post
    I have just installed your new ROM. But device is dead now although it said everything is fine. Android tool made a reset when finished, so you see "no device found" in the screenshot.
    When I plug in the power cord the blue LED is on and TV screen remains black. Tried it a second time. Programm said everything ok. When the device is resetted then TV starts up and for a short moment there are some circles and text "Erasing" . that it..
    Problem is I couldn´t save the original firmware before.
    I might have made a mistake packing the firmware.
    I will just double check this afternoon when back from work then reupload the firmware if so.
    You can then just reflash and everything should work fine, it's not possible to break the device in any way.

I will also try to make a guide how to easily backup the whole firmware and restore it with all the settings and apps already installed.

Here is the link to the previous firmware.

Pass is mvr9 or nagrace

So everyone can just wait a bit so I can test or reupload it.

Leave a comment:

• bylderup
    replied
    I have just installed your new ROM. But device is dead now although it said everything is fine. Android tool made a reset when finished, so you see "no device found" in the screenshot.
    When I plug in the power cord the blue LED is on and TV screen remains black. Tried it a second time. Programm said everything ok. When the device is resetted then TV starts up and for a short moment there are some circles and text "Erasing" . that it..
    Problem is I couldn´t save the original firmware before.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    New ROM released.
    - Based on new code
    - Removed mouse mode with long pressing the back button since it might activate accidentaly
    - Fixed Youtube videos would get stuck and not play, a problem on all RK3328 devices, my ROM is the only working solution now.
    - Add newer deinterlace support for Kodi
    - Updated apps

https://mega.nz/#!RIsS2aoB!lb-Nm6Rw7...xNkX5BPLd-y62k
    Pass: mvr9

Leave a comment:

• arel
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    Will release new firmware this weekend.
    There was a big bug with Youtube playback not working correctly I needed to get fixed.
    This firmware will be the only RK3328 one with fully working Youtube without freezes and playback problems.
    I see lots of changes for LibreELEC support was made this week, so hopefully a new image will be released this weekend.
    And I will test both...android and Libreelec Image...as soon as one of them is released to the wild :-)...on my MVR9 (RK3328) box.

hardly can wait :-). It COULD be the first time (over years !) that maybe AMLOGIC can get a competitor in case of "Live TV (deinterlacing 50hz and so on...).

Let´s wait an (hope) to see it soon :-).

regards
    arel

Leave a comment:

replied
    I only pursue the color gamut of 10bit or 12bit, and dts HD

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Will release new firmware this weekend.
    There was a big bug with Youtube playback not working correctly I needed to get fixed.
    This firmware will be the only RK3328 one with fully working Youtube without freezes and playback problems.
    I see lots of changes for LibreELEC support was made this week, so hopefully a new image will be released this weekend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X