cx-919 rom choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cx-919 rom choices

I have been on the original 720p stock rom since I got mine in may and have been very happy with it but I decided to try a 1080p rom. I tried all different combinations and was getting horrible wifi speeds on all until I changed my router to channel 9. The best rom combination I found was t428 nexus sdk2 multi windows rom with finless kernel except bluetooth does not work as it will not pair with the devices I've tried. So if you don't need bluetooth that would be my choice for now. Next best is the stock 1080p rom released by geekbuying as both wifi and bluetooth work well.
    Last edited by bloatman; 08-17-2013, 23:16.

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
    I have been on the original 720p stock rom since I got mine in may and have been very happy with it but I decided to try a 1080p rom. I tried all different combinations and was getting horrible wifi speeds on all until I changed my router to channel 9. The best rom combination I found was t428 nexus sdk2 multi windows rom with finless kernel except bluetooth does not work as it will not pair with the devices I've tried. So if you don't need bluetooth that would be my choice for now. Next best is the stock 1080p rom released by geekbuying as both wifi and bluetooth work well.
    Did you try the original 1080p rom kernel with the t428 nexus sdk2 rom?

Comment

Originally posted by spifey View Post
      Did you try the original 1080p rom kernel with the t428 nexus sdk2 rom?
      sorry my post was wrong as the nexus finless combo is 720p and I don't believe you can mix 180p kernel with 720p rom

Comment

................ and I don't believe you can mix 180p kernel with 720p rom
        I run, on my CX919, Nexus SDK2 MW with 1080p stock kernel without any problems, video is OK and the heat of the stick is acceptable warm. Wifi works well, but BT refuses pairing too.

Comment

can you please link to the 1080p stock?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbaJoe View Post
            can you please link to the 1080p stock?
            http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.UhDFwb7D8qJ or just the kernels:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lebyv1gzw84dvkd/pw9b0egpOI but see my post here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...0p-rom-by-lewy my favorite rom so far. lewy does good work

Comment

Working...
            X