No announcement yet.

No sound from Speakers or while using Headphones - Would like some help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sound from Speakers or while using Headphones - Would like some help please

Hey everyone.

I have a Pipo P9 3G Tablet with Pipo P9 RileyROM 1.9 installed.
    Lately, the sound have stopped to work by itself. The speakers and the audio jack isn't working.
    With the headphones, it sounds like a crackling sound or like a wind and with the speakers there are no sound at all.

I have done factory reset but the problems still exist.

However, I managed to get some kind of sound from the speakers with the app "Sound about" from Google play but nothing from the headphones.
    I have tried different kind of headphones so I think it's a software or a hardware problem with the tablet.

I noticed the problem with the speakers first when I was gonna watch a video and then I only could hear the music in the video but no talk.
    After that the sound died completely from the speakers.

I have cleaned the Audio jack carefully and blew away dust but there is still problem with it too.

I went to a repair shop today and he said it would cost him about 60 US Dollars to open it up and another 10 US Dollars to fix the problem if it was a hardware problem.
    I think that is to expensive so I hope someone here have any ideas how to solve the audio problems?

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Livy View Post
      Does anyone have any advice?
      Hi ,

please try to flash it again .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
        I did flash it again and the audio jack still didn't work.
        so I bought an external sound card to try to bypass the audio jack
        but I cannot make it to work.

The sound card name is: ArkarTech External Sound Card
        Link to the external sound card:

It is connected with the OTG cable and it does power up but the only app it
        works with is the USB Audio Player PRO.

How do I make the external sound card to work for everything on the tablet?
        USB Audio Player PRO doesn't seem to support video?

I have developer mode on and my tablet runs Android 4.4 but I cannot find ‘Select USB configuration’ menu
        in developer settings.

I hope someone have any ideas on how to help me.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X