Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95Z plus internet speed extremely slow

my tv box can't even reach 2mb!.
    the box connected to the router through cable.

Hi, I have the very same issue. My box is connected directly via ethernet cable. My speed test ranges from 1MB to about 10MB. However, my wireless connected tablet is showing speed from 55MB to 75MB. So my internet speed is fine. Any advice on how to go about diagnosing this issue? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ankard View Post
      Hi, I have the very same issue. My box is connected directly via ethernet cable. My speed test ranges from 1MB to about 10MB. However, my wireless connected tablet is showing speed from 55MB to 75MB. So my internet speed is fine. Any advice on how to go about diagnosing this issue? Thanks.
      Hi ,

i think it has to do with "bad programming" , bad Firmware , maybe an Update

or CustomRom from here can help , but for this we need more Specs ,

like RAM/ROM/Wifichip .... /

here you can find , i think first Link , a maybe newer Version for your Box ,

there are two Versions available for your Box , but before you do anything

always Backup Rom , Data & Apps .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Did you both tested the WiFi connection of the Box (as near as possible to the router)?

How did you test the speed, what app did you use or was it on the browser?

If you test for example with speedtest.net app and you use a "bad" server you get poor results because the server can't handle the traffic, try different Servers and try to choose servers you know are "strong"...

If you really want to test the Port you can connect to you Pc/laptop etc and send a large file via lan to the box and vice-versa..
        You can either time the procedure or trust your OS when it shows the transfer speed...

Good luck

Comment

If you have slow internet, then it is best to postpone the download until such time that you get a faster connection. As with all other streaming devices, the apparent problems arise due to performance issues. These issues may be brought by overheating, lack of storage, keeping many apps running in the background, using poorly developed apps, and doing tasks that the Android TV box cannot handle. Remember, even though Android TV boxes pack powerful specs, overstretching them may limit how they perform. At usave.co.uk you can find quality broadband satellite internet connection with free installation which might help you solve your problem.
          Last edited by ColinGill; 10-11-2020, 14:30.

Comment

Working...
          X