Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs Android 7.1 or Android TV 7.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs Android 7.1 or Android TV 7.1

Hello, im lookin for someone who updated the GS1 TV box in Nexus ROMs Android 7.1 or Android TV 7.1.

Do you know how i can do that like the GT1 beelink box?

Have a nice day !

I would have that rom as well but I think it's not possible now since they are not developed yet. We must wait for superceleron

Comment

I tried tout install firmware if dispo box h6 pro but, there was no wifi working and the error message like this
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

No way man, we must wait for someone who could develop a better firmware. The original software really s*cks

Comment

That box uses an Allwinner H6, rather than the usual Amlogic chipsets, so don't hold your breath. None of us ROM developers are big fans of Allwinner, especially not superceleron. Personally, I'm much more likely to release something for the new Beelink A1, which is RK3328 based. Rockchip at least has the basic development tools that I'll need.

Comment

That's really a bad news. I was waiting so much some custom rom for this device since it's really bad with its original firmware. Please consider it...

Comment

Well i hate allwinner stuff...
              I dont like it because when i did the H3 (beelink x2) it was a nightmare at the time.. and i bet it still is...
              But i have one coming to my discontent(i dint ask for it...).... so i m8 have a go if i feel like it and if i have the time

Comment

Yeahhhh!!! Thanks superceleron, you are the man. Anyway in my opinion this box have 2 main issues. The first one is that it hasn't the auto refresh rate and I think it's the most annoying thing. Then I noticed that some colours are "less vivid" than they should be. Apart these I think it should be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                  I dont like it because when i did the H3 (beelink x2) it was a nightmare at the time.. and i bet it still is...
                  But i have one coming to my discontent(i dint ask for it...).... so i m8 have a go if i feel like it and if i have the time
                  Thanks à lot superceleron! If i had the knowledge about this i would like to work on this but il noob un Android developping have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by silvhino View Post
                    I tried tout install firmware if dispo box h6 pro but, there was no wifi working and the error message like this
                    Yes not the same WiFi module. Do you have the full img file of the Zidoo H6 Pro ?

Comment

Originally posted by frozeus View Post

Yes not the same WiFi module. Do you have the full img file of the Zidoo H6 Pro ?

There is new firmware with zidoo h6 pro
                      Model: ZIDOO_H6 Pro Version: v1.0.13 Update list: 1. Solved the issue that UHD movie can not play. 2. Added the function of Android TV remote Control....

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                        Its a good one and you will love it..Give it a try and you will see..
                        We will wait some 'good' news from your team!

Comment

Originally posted by silvhino View Post

There is new firmware with zidoo h6 pro
                          http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thre...released.6618/
                          Only a partial update (OTA) not the complete firmware :S

Comment

Originally posted by frozeus

Only a partial update (OTA) not the complete firmware :S
                            Can I flash the gs1 with h6 zidoo stock rom,this stock rom from gs1 is sucks,full of buggs?
                            This is the picture of board.
                            Last edited by Boban.cro; 12-14-2017, 08:03.

Comment

Zidoo have AP6255 as WIFI Chip. Seems different!

Comment

Working...
                              X