Such a useful box...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a useful box...

Brought the TV box and HDMI cable along for international travel. Superb companion if your hotel room has LCD with HDMI and wifi/Ethernet. Loaded Stremio and am a happy camper.

I have not encountered any heat issues on mine. I hardly use Kodi as Stremio is easier.

On the main menu, I have Netflix, YouTube and Playstore in the 3 large boxes. Is this fixed? I cannot seem to find any settings that allow me to change what Apps I want in those 3 boxes.

At the moment I have not encountered any problems. I don't use the remote to switch of the unit as I just unplug the unit and it keeps the power stage (I less remote to carry). Navigation is using the ipazport wireless keyboard.

I see no compelling reason to dick around with the ROM at the moment but I'm ready to drill a few holes in the casing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by mslim View Post
    Brought the TV box and HDMI cable along for international travel. Superb companion if your hotel room has LCD with HDMI and wifi/Ethernet. Loaded Stremio and am a happy camper.

I have not encountered any heat issues on mine. I hardly use Kodi as Stremio is easier.

On the main menu, I have Netflix, YouTube and Playstore in the 3 large boxes. Is this fixed? I cannot seem to find any settings that allow me to change what Apps I want in those 3 boxes.

At the moment I have not encountered any problems. I don't use the remote to switch of the unit as I just unplug the unit and it keeps the power stage (I less remote to carry). Navigation is using the ipazport wireless keyboard.

I see no compelling reason to dick around with the ROM at the moment but I'm ready to drill a few holes in the casing...

Hi ,

what Box ???

Apps can be installed with Playstore and uninstalled under Settings / Apps .

What is your Problem , your Thread is confusing me , it is no Tutorial , you

have no Problems , or what do you mean with :

...in the 3 large boxes. Is this fixed? / ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern

Hi ,

what Box ???

...in the 3 large boxes. Is this fixed? / ???

greetings / gefattern
      Box: Generic H96 pro plus ('latest' version from AliExpress)

The default main menu has 3 large boxes (defaults to Netflix, YouTube and Playstore). Other apps can be installed and will show in smaller boxes. Just wonder how to get other frequently used apps into the big boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by mslim View Post

Box: Generic H96 pro plus ('latest' version from AliExpress)

The default main menu has 3 large boxes (defaults to Netflix, YouTube and Playstore). Other apps can be installed and will show in smaller boxes. Just wonder how to get other frequently used apps into the big boxes.

Hi ,

i am no Pro in that , but i thing it has to to with the Launcher self , some Permissions and other Files

must be changed , to get it like you want , but why do you not use one of the CustomRoms that exist

for this Box here , the Devs make good work and fixing many Bugs . Small Hint from me to you .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X