Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Hph Tv Launcher

Hi All,
    I hope if any one can help me out with this request! I have installed (Hph Tv Launcher) to replace my default launcher for H96 - P S905x DLP Mini Projector Android 6.0.1. I have two issues
    1. After I installed Launcher I can't add the HDMI in icon for easy access to home screen. is there an addition apk that I need to install to fix this?
    2. the time and weather not in sync with system and I cant find the config app to fix this issue.

Thanks.

i have the same problem anyone can help

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
      i have the same problem anyone can help
      Hi to both ,

Problem 1 , maybe this can help , not sure :

This tool creates APK to launch sideloaded apps from the android tv leanback launcher.

and Problem 2 , this is a know Bug in an older Version of this Launcher ,

if i remember good , Developer Mo123 , has fixed this Bug in his HPH

Launcher Versions , hope it helps / Good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi to both ,

This tool creates APK to launch sideloaded apps from the android tv leanback launcher.

thanks for help

Comment

Thank you very much for your input.. will try to config this setting tonight and see if this will help!

Comment

Originally posted by ka911 View Post
            Thank you very much for your input.. will try to config this setting tonight and see if this will help!
            Hi ,

for Problem 1 ,

i do not think it works , or do you have a ATV Rom , is it not Stock ???

my fault did not look right , but i think there are other ways to do what

you want , but for this changes must be done , i do not know ,

how to do it .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

you are right! I did try to flow the information in the site for problem 1 but this is nothing to do with hdmi in icon. I know it's there but how to extract the apk from the default launcher..

Comment

Hi to both ,

where to download new version of HPH Launcher ? i asked developer no answer

Comment

I did the same! I believe the developer very busy.. I'm not sure if some one can extract this launcher from the img file!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

where to download new version of HPH Launcher ? i asked developer no answer
                    Hi ,

the HPH Launcher is the StockLauncher of the Rom Mo123 makes , so only Way is to extract

from Rom , or maybe Mo123 can upload , but i am not sure if his fixed Version works on other

Boxes ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

the HPH Launcher is the StockLauncher of the Rom Mo123 makes , so only Way is to extract

from Rom , or maybe Mo123 can upload , but i am not sure if his fixed Version works on other

Boxes ???

greetings / gefattern
                      That is right! maybve it will not work but we don't know until we test it .. if there is another launcher that will provide us hdmi in access through the homepage will be appropriated

Comment

That is right! maybve it will not work but we don't know until we test it .. if there is another launcher that will provide us hdmi in access through the homepage will be appropriated
                        Hi ,

then u only can test , ever tested the Ugoos launcher (my UT3 has HDMI in too)(so maybe) or some others ???

hope u get it / good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

then u only can test , ever tested the Ugoos launcher (my UT3 has HDMI in too)(so maybe) or some others ???

thanks gefattern, I will give it a try!!

Comment

Hi ,

just to let you know, I got "Ugoos TV launcher" but still no luck! it doesn't give me HDMI in access from home page.

Comment

Hi All,
                              I hope if any one can help me out with this request! I have installed (Hph Tv Launcher) to replace my default launcher for H96 - P S905x DLP Mini Projector Android 6.0.1. I have two issues
                              1. After I installed Launcher I can't add the HDMI in icon for easy access to home screen. is there an addition apk that I need to install to fix this?
                              2. the time and weather not in sync with system and I cant find the config app to fix this issue.

Thanks.
                              You can add any app to the bottom shortcuts if you use the '+' button.
                              If your device uses the same keylayout as Rockchip devices and you can press the menu key, it will allow you extra customization for the launcher.
                              You are trying to use Rockchip apps on Amlogic devices which might not work.
                              I know eg. in Ugoos UT3+ devices the HDMI input support only works with their app, firmware has to have support for it and the remote's buttons and drivers need to be re-programed to support the HDMI function.
                              So maybe thje HDMI-IN support in that S905x device uses propriety launchers or HDMI-IN app/code that can only work optimally with it's stock firmware and apps.

The latest launcher with working weather only works on Nougat firmware and you also need Omniweather app support and app included.
                              The Yahoo api for the weather changed and is not working in Marshmallow at this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X