Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MXQ Pro+ S905x 2g/16g.....Launcher in lock down mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ Pro+ S905x 2g/16g.....Launcher in lock down mode.

As the title says i can NOT run ANY launcher other than the built in one.....they can install BUT force close immediately....I've tried maybe 15 launchers both phone and tv launchers......i also have NO option to change wall papers etc......seems like many android settings are missing.
    Any ideas
    p.s. I've updated to latest firmware and this box WONT flash anything BUT stock firmware.

Originally posted by hofs1 View Post
    As the title says i can NOT run ANY launcher other than the built in one.....they can install BUT force close immediately....I've tried maybe 15 launchers both phone and tv launchers......i also have NO option to change wall papers etc......seems like many android settings are missing.
    Any ideas
    p.s. I've updated to latest firmware and this box WONT flash anything BUT stock firmware.
    Hi ,

do you have root , did you already tried to convert a Launcher to System ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Well i tried converting Nova and HAL to system that failed then i converted them back and converted mediaboxlauncer2 to a user app ..... i still cant get nova or ugoos to load BUT now HAL is my default ..... off to work will muck with it tonight

Thanks for the ideas ...... still not big fan of this box BUT a glimmer of hope is now showing

Comment

Working...
      X