How to get the navigation bar back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get the navigation bar back?

I'm using the H96 pro plus with the wireless keyboard that has a tiny touchpad (ipazport). I find it impossible to get the Android bottom navigation bar back after hiding it. There does not appear to be a setting to unhide it. I have read thru some instructions on swiping from bottom up but this just scrolls the screen. Any help please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same device and same problem. I read somewhere that the problem is a firmware bug.
    Last edited by gefattern; 12-15-2017, 09:04.

Comment

Originally posted by mslim View Post
      I'm using the H96 pro plus with the wireless keyboard that has a tiny touchpad (ipazport). I find it impossible to get the Android bottom navigation bar back after hiding it. There does not appear to be a setting to unhide it. I have read thru some instructions on swiping from bottom up but this just scrolls the screen. Any help please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hi ,

you can try to mod the build.prop , with this :

This is for any of you who may want to enable or disable the onscreen / virtual softkeys in Android 4.0 and up. Some ROMs have this feature enabled by default, but not everyone likes it as it does take up some screen real estate.

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
      X