Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyboby who can help me doing a custom ROM starting from an existing ROM? Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyboby who can help me doing a custom ROM starting from an existing ROM? Thanks!

Hi guys!

I have an issue, like many other people here with R329Q_V2.0 board: I can't find any working ROM for this board.

The only one that works for me is one from a MK809IV key (https://mega.nz/#!99oUya6I!OSXh6G70a...GYGstr0jFv1z84) that unfortunately hasn't the right wifi and LAN drivers.

Now I've tried to "mix" many ROMs, using AndroidTool and imgrepackerrk, but I can't make the board boots correctly.

Now what I ask is: is there anyone who can please help me in doing a custom ROM, with the right wifi and LAN drivers, starting from the ROM I've linked?

Thanks a lot!!

I mixed 2 roms together using the android tool, the key is to replace the right partitions from each one, for example, I flashed the leelbox q1 rom without wifi working, then I replaced the Resources, Misc and Kernel from other working Rom and voila, working wifi on leelbox rom.

to mix them just unpack them using the 3rd tab, then reflash the parts using the first tab.

Comment

Working...
    X