NEW LightHome Lancher With New Look and Optimized for SC ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW LightHome Lancher With New Look and Optimized for SC ROM

I have re-designed the Lighthome Launcher UI, replaced with Material Icons and new wallpapers for modern look. Application is also optimized and reduced in size for faster performance and stability. Launcher is fully compatible with SC ROM for H96 Pro+. Not tested on other roms but might work.

Enjoy ..

Screen Shots:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_00.57.50.png Views:	1 Size:	297.3 KB ID:	697190

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_01.00.19.png Views:	2 Size:	283.5 KB ID:	697192

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_00.52.26.png Views:	1 Size:	275.7 KB ID:	697193

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_01.00.57.png Views:	1 Size:	277.4 KB ID:	697194

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_00.56.58.png Views:	1 Size:	294.6 KB ID:	697195

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_01.01.36.png Views:	1 Size:	304.8 KB ID:	697196

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_00.57.25.png Views:	1 Size:	269.6 KB ID:	697197

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_12_27_01.02.08.png Views:	2 Size:	267.3 KB ID:	697199

LightHome Launcher K1-271217 Re-Themed/Optimized DOWNLOAD
    -RK3368 CSA91/R8/R68 V2, V4
    Latest Updated Firmware for CSA91 based on Zidoo Full/Lite (Working Hardware Clock) by krypton

Very cool launcher
    but im having issue with this marked on picture
    it wont start (i assume thats browser)

and how do i change background ?

can u fit youtube somehow into it

Comment

Neocro
      Maybe this shortcut is to the app You removed/disabled? If You removed/disabled anything.
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

im running stock rom (maybe its shortcut for something from modded rom
        i assumed its for chrome explorer

Comment

Originally posted by Neocro View Post
          im running stock rom (maybe its shortcut for something from modded rom
          i assumed its for chrome explorer
          Can you please provide some more details what stock firmware you are using. Browser detail etc. other then browser all other icons/functions working on stock? I might fix the browser link issue to make it fully compatible for stock.
          Latest Updated Firmware for CSA91 based on Zidoo Full/Lite (Working Hardware Clock) by krypton

Comment

Box model

rom i installed

So far everything works except that thing i posted in previous post marked with yellow dart

and i cant find option for switching background
            if its not problem add youtube on right to kodi and shrink favorites ?

this si firmware
            Firmware Android 7.1 Version: https://mega.nz/#F!d1tHVZgA!Qc0mAom7FBHT9HDv3rGtGQ
            and i followed these instructions
            Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

bought here

Comment

First of all if you really want to use the stock rom, I would suggest you to upgrade your firmware to the latest for better performance and stability. I assume you have a box with DDR3 version. The procedure to upgrade your stock firmware is same as you posted. Secondly I have yet to be confirmed if Lighthome Launcher works on the latest stock rom but you can always try. I have also made some mods in stock launcher if you need them. About the browser link It might work when you upgrade to latest 7.1.2 Stock Rom.

STOCK ROMS HOSTED BY Shonk https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjvLT6wg0IwsTF27g (GET THE LATEST ONE FOR YOUR DEVICE)

MODDED STOCK LAUNCHER https://goo.gl/cL6oP1 @ https://goo.gl/dWozjt

Good luck!

Comment

I cant install this mediabox launcher (same name conflict)
                tbh i asked for lighthome buf if it looks same ill take it
                just need to figure how to replace it

About rom
                Im not having issue with this version so i dont want to risk bricking it

Comment

Mediabox launcher (modded) is same as stock launcher with few changes Netflex icon changed to Kodi and youtube shortcut is fix with the latest youtube.TV app .
                  You have to replace apk file in /System/app/ folder and reboot the box to work. Lighthome launcher browser icon is shortcut for default android browser.

Comment

yea i don't like mediabox launcher
                    i like this Lighthome but for some reason it wont start my browser on that icon
                    i tried decopiled today apk to see is there error but i lack of knowledge in that area

Comment

which browser your are using ?

Comment

The one that came with rom
                        chrome

Comment

Can you hide unwanted apps in app drawer?

Comment

Don't think that this launcher has a feature like this.
                            However I would check if MAGISK+Xposed+MinMin Hide module wouldn't let You to do it.

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Hi, can you make the same but with FTMC & SPMC instead of KODI?

P.s. GREAT WORK I like too much!

Comment

Working...
                              X