Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me!

Hi guys

I have h96 pro plu 3/32 Alfawise version (https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_503488.html),
    i tried to install ATV firmware but it stopped at 98% in USB Burning tool.
    Now i have not life signal in the box (black sceen), but if i attach the box to the pc i see the the word connect in USB Burning tool.

Someone can help me (i tried to made the operatios in different PC but with the same response)

Could you help me to identify wich version i have (attached pcb picture) and wich firmware i can install? Can i go back to the original firmware o try different solution?

Thanks and happy new year ( sorry for my terrible english) .

Attached Files

This version is not supported by any known custom or stock Rom. Unfortunately there is no way (for now) to restore working firmware.

You could ask Banggood for firmware image for this Box, but I don;t think they will help You.
    As for version it it: "ZH01-912-TVBOX-V3.0".
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Thanks for reply, can i install the TWRP recovery with USB burning tool?

Comment

You don't have to. Place TWPR as a file named "recovery.img" on the sdcard and boot using Reset button

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

When i plug the power i see nothing, probabily the boot utility was deleted

Comment

Perhaps here

post nr 10 by nprev917

cheers

Comment

When you are flashing firmware with usb burning tool it ,usually stucks at 98% , but after 5 to 10 minutes it jumped to 100% and the process got completed. . so take another chance with it, otherwise it is best to flash Superceleron Firmware SCV4 and update to SCV7 as, these are much better than stock firmware . hoping for sucsessfull try.

Comment

Please could you explain me wich are the steps for install SCV4?

i sow that SCV4 is OTA update., i need install before SCV1? Or i can install directly SCV4?

Thanks..

Comment

If You mean Android TV Rom than yes, You have to flash SCV1 using USB Burning Tool (or Card Maker) and than flash SCV4A, as it is update.

Comment

Originally posted by marcotech View Post
                    Please could you explain me wich are the steps for install SCV4?

i sow that SCV4 is OTA update., i need install before SCV1? Or i can install directly SCV4?

Thanks..
                    You can directly Flash SCV4 normal ROM on your box (accordingly your pcb colour) with usb burning tool and after booting in that rom you can do update to SCV7 at anytime after via SDcard methode .SCV4 is also fully functional ROM and you might stay at it for some time and do all neceserry setings etc.

Comment

maxim33
                      Depends of Rom - ATV is V1 and has V4A as update, Normal is V4 and has V7A update.
                      He asked about V1 and V4, meaning he has ATV on his mind. Than there is no way to flash ATV V4 using Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                        maxim33
                        Depends of Rom - ATV is V1 and has V4A as update, Normal is V4 and has V7A update.
                        He asked about V1 and V4, meaning he has ATV on his mind. Than there is no way to flash ATV V4 using Tool.
                        He has the only choice to revive his box is normal superceleron rom ,not the ATV rom.

Comment

Working...
                        X