Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Image would work on my H96 Pro?

Hello guys,
    i would like to flash an custom rom on my H96 Pro. Could you please help me with the choice of the correct Firmware?

I took some pictures from my Board, i hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Could write it or made closer photo of the text right of heatsink, near the marker sign? I believe it is CZ-S32-V2.2 or 2.3?
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

It is CZ-S32-V2.2

Comment

Both Normal and Android TV superceleron's roms should work on Your Box. Just use Green images as Your PCB is green
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
          Both Normal and Android TV superceleron's roms should work on Your Box. Just use Green images as Your PCB is green
          Thank you so much

Comment

Hi, could somebody help me to identify which box I have and which firmware would work with it? Also, is there a guide on this forum for flashing the firmware on these boxes? Thanks
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

It is H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2 and I don't think there is firmware for this one.

Comment

Hi ch3mn3y,

Can you help me identify the img for this box? It's CZ-S32-v1. Thank you.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
                Last edited by tengtengvn; 01-25-2018, 22:04.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                  It is H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2 and I don't think there is firmware for this one.
                  Hi, I have the same box, and i want to upgrade to latest Android version, can you direct me to the right version please? THX

Comment

Working...
                  X