H96 pro+ bricked - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 pro+ bricked - help

I bricked my Alfawise H96 pro+ from gearbest, i installed super su from playstore and box didnt boot. Then i flashed few roms with burn tool, i didnt hit correct version and now box is not being detected by computer win7 for new flash. There is only blue light diode working when connect to comp with usb cable, no detection. I read about short pining and ask you for help how to restore box to work, what rom do i flash?
    i have some pictures of box for help to diagnose correct rom. Its S23-V6 board with ddr3 ram. And software was 20171031 test keys.
    Please help
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Does it boot? Could You try to boot into recovery mode?
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

No, it doesnt boot, no picture on hdmi, i tried holding reset but no luck, windows 7 computer does not see him. It wanted to flash on burn tool after brick, but gave error on 2% and then stopped to give signs. I couldnt find correct rom to flash after supersu brick, and now im hoping that with shortpining can come to burn tool flash, but i dont know what rom to flash?

Comment

Sorry, I don't know if there is stock firmware for that model. Have same Box (3/32 one exactly) and tried to get firmawre from GearBest, but didn't succeed...

However superceleron's Roms are working fine, better than stock one.
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I see in your signature that you are using SCV7A, can i flash it with burn tool if manage to shortpin box to flashmode? I just want to get it back running, either stock or custom.
          I tried to find rom and in google search comes out freaktab with your signature... no stock rom or V6 mention else..

Comment

Yeah, no stock Rom. I believe one for S32-V5 could work, but I don't think there is one neither

If You manage to shortpin and it will be seen by USB Burning Tool, than You can flash one superceleron's Roms. Not straight SCV7A, as it is update, but at least base one.

Comment

I managed to restore my box, with shortpining 5+6 pin, and burn tooling superceleron v4. Can you advise how to go SCV7A? How to flash that OTA file? I see you got TWRP
              Thank you very much for help, you point me in right direction, not to flash other roms because no work on S32-V6 board. That was my mistake in start.
              Please post stock rom for this device if GearBest responds to your request for rom.

Comment

You have TWRP too. It's part of superceleron's Roms.

Now You can use it to manually to flash update + Root (MAGISK, SuperSU - only if You need it) - than You have to power off the Box, disconnect power cord, push the reset button using a pin, still pushing connect power, push for additional 3-5 seconds or till You see TWRP screen.

Or use Update app installed with SCV4. It will automatically boot TWRP and flash chosen .zip files.

Comment

Working...
                X