Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95Z Plus. Kind of bricked...

Hi all. First post so please be gentle!

My T95Z plus was playing up a little last week, kept freezing and I'd have to pull the power lead to get it working. (it's about 2 or 3 months old maybe)

Then a few days ago I pulled the lead and when I replaced it the digital display was gone and just the led around the box was lit. No boot screen, nothing. Dead.

Today I plugged it into my PC via USB and oddly it booted and ran for a short time before it froze again.

So I then thought I would try something and plugged the USB into my Bluray player (no power lead) and again it booted, so I does kind of work if I power it via USB. The power lead still has the same result, no digital clock, just led on.

However, it still keeps freezing. I tried Kodi, and it froze, I left it on the main screen and it froze. When it's frozen the clock displays the time it froze and it just sits there frozen.

Any suggestions as to if it's fixable??

Thanks in advance.

If you have another power supply, try that first. otherwise find a ROM here that matches your device and WIFI chipset ! use usb burning tool to flash the ROM.

Comment

Working...
    X