Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96-MAX-Rockchip-RK3399-Hexa-Core-64bit-4G-32G-4K

Hi,

First of all thanks for maintaining this board alive !

I have buy this box 2 months ago https://www.geekbuying.com/item/H96-...OX-388685.html
    After one failure from the original crap power device I have had one boot-loop, I did not suspect directly the power supply (because even I had no blue leds it was responding to computer plug and the SPDIF was lighting... stupid me ...) so I started to flash .. erase - re-flash etc... of course without results on TV

Now I am cannot find one correct Android version to flash on it, I tried so many method and version (stock - Superceleron - Android 6.0 - android 7.1 -7.1.2 etc..)
    All the flash I did always finished with success (flash tools results)
    I have read all the post I could but without result could you help me to flash this damn box correctly?

Sometimes with one android version it boot and I see "erasing" then I have always a different results (black screen - infinite H96 logo - Stuck at MBOX logo and then reboot refresh and repeat ... etc etc ..) as it do not work I try another android version and method ... rince and repeat .. and so on

This box was rooted with one unknown version of Android 7.1 (did not take note of it)
    FYI : With all my tests I guess I have download all the android version existing, all the tools required and when I connect it to the computer via usb to usb cable it answer (means not hard bricked ? I don't know)

Which version will you flash if you were me? (download link possible please?)

Which version of factory tool would you use with the version you suggest ? (1.42e -1.43e - 1.45e Should I use UPGRADE or RESTORE option in this case ?)

Would you use android tool V2.1 before to "erase" the flash? Would use other options with this tool?

Would you use another tool to do it?

So in conclusion I should be able to do it but I tried so many things and versions that I don't know which version and which tool version I do have to use to reset this box (before I throw it on a wall lol)
    Thanks in advance,

Regards,

USD 121.99 , Wholesale Price, [Italy Stock]H96 MAX RK3399 Hexa Core 2.0Ghz 4K TV BOX Android 7.1 4GB/32GB Type-C USB3.0 AC WIFI 1000M LAN Bluetooth

For example :"erase flash" with android tool v2.1 + one flash with this version : rk3399_7.1_hcy_stb_ap6255_170818.img + factory tool version 1.42e option "Upgrade"
    Stuck at H96 screen + remove power supply + box reboot + MBOX logo + after 2 minutes this screen

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Not sure if you ever got an answer but this should help >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4W-ufPD6o
      I'm still running Android 6 on mine

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately already seen and tried

Thanks for your suggestion

Comment

I watching movie from KODI or install an application and screen freeze.
          Remote control nothing response- i disconnect power. From this point, tv box dont boot.
          what i do:
          -When connect power-gold logo H96 max will appear, and nothing further.
          which is the solution?

Comment

Originally posted by catalin0231 View Post
            I watching movie from KODI or install an application and screen freeze.
            Remote control nothing response- i disconnect power. From this point, tv box dont boot.
            what i do:
            -When connect power-gold logo H96 max will appear, and nothing further.
            which is the solution?
            Stop with the spam! Are you retarded?

Comment

• scooter2014
              scooter2014 commented
              Editing a comment
              No need for that some English not first language so just have to ask constructive. Best Regards.

it's not spam looking for a solution for tv box h96 max I'm freezing

Comment

• scooter2014
              scooter2014 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok If your getting freezing and it's working for others your unit may have some issues. Have you check for temp conditions as seems most freezing comes from heat issues. Simply stating it's freezing doesn't help yourself. Is it hot? Try putting a simple fan under it try again. Ect

Power supplies have been flaky on some of these models as well.

Originally posted by catalin0231 View Post
            it's not spam looking for a solution for tv box h96 max I'm freezing
            You must install the last firmware to fix your boot problem; The firmware does not fix the freezing problem.
            You can see more about your boot problem here:

Firmware:

How to upgrade H96 Max firmware:
            Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Working...
            X