Extremely slow MXQ pro + 4k 2gb / 16GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely slow MXQ pro + 4k 2gb / 16GB

Hi, i have purchased the MXQ Pro+ 4k with the 2gb ram and 16gb rom, (please note it is the + edition) unfortunately the usage experience hasnt been good,

it is dreadfully slow... like really, really really!!! slow.. the Play store keeps crashing and it restarts after 2-3 hours ..

after tinkering for 2 hours with it and sideloading kingroot, i finally manage to root it.

i reached out to the vendor banggood and told them about the problems but they have very standard reply, like show pics and videos... am not sure how i can make an hour long video to proof to them that it isnt working as they seem to advertise.

kindly advise if there is a alternate rom for this box? i feel like have wasted $39 and could have used it for a lower end box that actually worked...

please assist. thanks.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Hi ,

is it a S905 or a S905X Box ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi ,

is it a S905 or a S905X Box ???

greetings / gefattern
      Hello! many thanks for your reply, i will have to check using the CPUZ, but it will take quite a bit of time as i will have to sideload it first.... is it possible to please link both the Custom Roms for 905 and 905X so that once i check the CPU i can immediately start flashing it.
      many thanks!!!

Comment

Hi ,

first we must know what PCB and Specs (Chips) your Box exactly has , otherwise brick ,

so please check yor Specs , report , and than we can see if there is a CR for your Box ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

first we must know what PCB and Specs (Chips) your Box exactly has , otherwise brick ,

so please check yor Specs , report , and than we can see if there is a CR for your Box ???

greetings / gefattern
          Many thanks, let me take some screenshots and come back to you, i will use CPUz for android. thanks.

Comment

• gefattern
            gefattern commented
            Editing a comment
            as possible PCB from both sides

Hi, some how can't seem to upload pictures to the forum from my phone... Here is the cpu information,
          aarch64 processor rev4 (aarch64)
          Amlogic 2016mhz with 4 cores

I will try taking pictures of the PCB later thanks.
          âi just checked the board and it is a s905 cpu
          Last edited by akhan; 01-19-2018, 14:35.

Comment

• gefattern
            gefattern commented
            Editing a comment
            hey akhan please stay with your Problem & Questions in this Thread , if there are Roms it can all be posted here ,

no need for double theme , okay , greetings / gefattern

Hi ,

greetings / gefattern
          good morning, i hi hi hai have found the following,
          it is a p201 board with a 905 cpu, and 2gb/16gb memory
          i am still unable to upload pictures at this momment.

kindly advise.

Comment

Hi ,

greetings / gefattern
            Hello again, i have tried to upload the pics but my phone wont allow to upload pictures to the forum,

Please note the specs are as following:
            MXQ pro+ 4k, Processor S905, board type P201 with 2gb Ram and 16gb memory,
            Also after opening up the box i couldnt find any reset button through the audio jack,
            the box is already root and i can go into recovery mode using the advances shutdown app from aptoid market,

kindly advise if there is a rom that i can use and how i can flash as i have tried using the normal USB flashing method using recovery, but the recovery says nothing found on disk,
            and there is no reset button inside the audio jack,.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi ,

i am not a AML Pro , for sure there is somewhere a working Rom , maybe this Rom :

good luck / gefattern

Comment

thanks!!! will try this.

Comment

Originally posted by akhan View Post

thanks!!! will try this.
                  Hi ,

i think it must work , if problems with Wifi u can ask for help there .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                  X