Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro+ CZ-S32-V2.1

Hello guys,
    I bought this box on december 2016 from gearbest. It's branded Alfawise and the board version is cz-s32-v2.1 20160824(a15).
    I installed succesful with SD card method superceleron ROMs SCV2 and SCV3ATV with Android 6.0.1.

I tried to install with the same method SCV4 with android 7.1.2, but it failed. This ROM is compatible with my box?
    Anyone tried this rom on the box with same version?
    Or there is a stock compatible firmware for upgrading to android 7?

Thanks (and sorry for my english).

i have the same problem with h96 pro 2gb/16gb cz-s32-v2.1 20160824 cant seem to find the rite firmware??? any help guys??

Comment

I also have a Box with this Version of the Board even though it is a 3gb/16gb Box it also has the 6255 wifi chip.
      Since it doesn't have the q9377 the SC Rom will probable not work even if you could get it to load.

I am using the VORKE Z6 20180126 Firmware it seems to have support for 1gb,2gb and 3gb Boxes and runs flawlessly on my Box so far, Since this firmware will not let you change Launchers at first but after removing the /system/app/tanix/ directory after that you can use your own Launcher if you wish.

Hope this Helps.

Comment

Working...
      X